|Published||July 24, 2023|
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. Present in 170 countries and with more than 110,000 employees spread over 1,300 sites, we are well on our way to achieving our vision: to be a Top 5 global 3PL.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success. We want to engage and empower our diverse, global team to co-create value with our customers through our solutions in contract logistics and air, ocean, ground, and finished vehicle transport. That is why CEVA Logistics offers a dynamic and exceptional work environment that fosters personal growth, innovation, and continuous improvement.
DARE TO GROW! Join CEVA Logistics, and you will be part of a team that values imagination, encourages boldness and exemplarity, and is committed to excellence in everything we do. Join us in our mission to shape the future of global logistics as we become a global leader in the logistics industry. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you Dare to Grow with us?
Would you like to lead a SAP team and build up the processes together with your team within a global environment?
If so, we have a position as a SAP SCE Senior Analyst Expert. You will manage a team of 4 people specialized in SAP OTC and P2P solutions within an international organization.
This job can be based in Houston (TX), Plainfield (IN), Buffalo (NY), Jacksonville (FL)
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- You will be in charge of technical leadership, drive development, consistency and integration of SAP best practices
- You have the understanding of current business process, pain points and issues
- You will support designated Business Partners by building and maintaining strategic relationships
- You coordinate Release management processes and actions
- You provide technical expertise on SAP architecture and making recommendations to improve stability
- You assist with the management of the SAP vendor relationship and stay up to date with SAPs Roadmap
- You develop an understanding of the ITIL processes and manage work processes and methodologies to comply with established ITIL guidelines
- You propose, program or configure, documents and tests business solution in SAP ECC according to the functional and technical requirements
- You are responsible for all phases of testing, including completion of scenario identification and test script preparation in line with business process scope, test execution, defect analysis and remediation
- You support Business User Acceptance Testing preparation, execution, documentation and remediation
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a Bachelor Degree with preferred emphasis in business information systems, accounting or finance
- You have a minimum 8-10 years project management experience and exporsure to full-project lifecycle
- You have experience in order-to-cash and procure-to-pay business processes desired
- You have knowledge of detailed applications and experience in functional area is preferred
- You have demonstrated solid Project Management experience
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- You will be part of a growing, international, structured organisation at CEVA Logistics
- You receive training and onboarding during your first weeks
- You will be in charge building up the processes with your team within a big, supportive IT group at CEVA Logistics. We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
- This role is hybrid (3 days office / 2 days from home)
- You receive a bonus
- We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
- Theres no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if youd like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role !