|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more and technology is a key factor in making more happen – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
This position assists the functional analysts in defining functional requirements and help with the planning of these. The Manager SAP will also act as a liaison between the functional consultants.
Major Function and Scope:
- Assist with the planning of the delivery of the Technical Design Specifications
- Follow up the delivery of the Technical Design Specifications (in line with plan) in close collaboration with functional consultants
- Assist/Train functional consultants with writing Technical Design Specifications
- Act as liaison between Netweaver team and functional consultants.
- Assist with Unit testing and provide support during integration testing
- Assist with urgent (blocking) corrections in the code (but following SAP transport rules)
- Execute planned activities in the non-production environment as member of the SAP CoE Netweaver team
- If time permits, code development with focus on the more complex programs where high level of interaction with functional consultants is required
Type of Experience and Knowledge:
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Undergraduate degree in CS or Engineering discipline required]
- Masters in Computer Science preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in a globally organized SAP team
- In depth knowledge of ABAP Workbench, ABAP Objects, Webdynpro, BAPI, BADI, RFC, IDOC, BDC, and ALV programming. Knowledge of workflow is a plus
- Experience integrating SAP with external systems using a variety of methods. Basic exposure to MS Biztalk or
- SAP PI a plus
- Experience working on ECC 6.0 with an understanding of the enhancement framework
- Experience developing in the Fl, CO, MM, SD, IM Modules FI-CA and FSCM are a plus
- Experience working with BRF+, is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of aiding in prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks
- Knowledge of software development standards, processes, and QA practices is a plus
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.