|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Tech Assurance -ERP Controls in Audit practice.
- Plan and execute the activities of IT audit engagements over Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday); plan and execute pre- and post-implementation assessments over the implementation of Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday) to assess the security, risks and controls
- Evaluate and test the design and effectiveness of Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday) controls throughout the business cycle; evaluate and test the design and effectiveness of general IT controls for Modern ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Workday)
- Run BOTS and data analytics tools to automate procedures and analyze results
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of GRC, security and controls
- Supervise Managers and Senior Associates on engagements
- Help coach and train team members to grow the Modern ERP (SAP, Oracle, Workday) knowledgebase of the team
- Minimum five years of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, Modern ERP packages internal control experience (SAP, Oracle, Workday) or risk assessments with business process experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; CPA, CISA or relevant certification candidate preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.