|Date Posted||October 3, 2019|
FUNCTION: This position ensures proper support to existing SAP implementation and related third party integrations. It is also responsible for implementation of SAP enhancements.
- Manage SAP Order to Cash - Sales & Distribution (SD) & FI, Purchase to Pay - Material Management (MM) & FI for ECC or S/4 HANA
- Design and Implement integration with 3rd party applications (Vendors, wholesale Finance and Dealer) - Salesforce, IBP, PI, SRM
- Perform Business Analysts roles to collect, analyze and document requirements from business stakeholders
- Able to document existing and new changes
- Coordinate with global development teams in design, development and testing
- Manage assigned enhancements as a project manager
- Manage assigned issues and lead to resolution
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline, SAP Certification in SD, MM preferred and experience in the following elements required:
- At least 4-6 years of SAP SD/MM/FI project implementation and support on ECC or S/4 HANA
- Strong Knowledge on sales order, delivery, invoicing and integration with FI
- Good implementation experience on SD integration with MM and FI Modules
- Any supply Chain Domain (SAP QM, WM, APO or IBP) experience is a plus
- Strong business process experience with Master data governance for MM, SD, PP Master data
- Knowledge on other SAP Integration products on SRM, PI, SAP Fiori, GRC
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to functional as well as technical requirements
- Work closely with SAP functional, Technical analyst and end users
- Creation and maintenance of technical specification and unit test plan
- 5+ years of SAP integration experience
- Inbound interfaces using BAPI and BDC for massive data upload.
- Conversant with XML, PI, SFTP integrations
- Proficiency in SAP QUERY, LSMW
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment, identify problems root cause and recommend solutions
- Ability to work creatively with strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple, changing priorities and demands
- Ability to work in a team environment and must possess relentlessly high standards and customer focus
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; operate computers; job requires full use of hands and arms and ability to talk, see, and hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.