|Published||September 22, 2018|
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Lead SAP COE Business Support Analyst for a client located in Seattle, WA. This is a 6 months. We are among the largest IT recruitment firms in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
- Assist in the planning of the work of SAP Business Analysts and SAP Developers. This includes performing activities such as requirements gathering, determining solutions, design and implementation as their primary duty
- Partner with IT and business teams in prioritizing work, managing issues, and coordinating cross-team resource allocation in support of projects, change requests, and maintenance activities
- Facilitate Demand Management meetings
- Communication of planned Sprint activities
- Serve as a business partner and align the team’s skills to business requirements
- Ensure the team assignments are balanced between innovation, production support, and system enhancements
- Introduce best practice and process improvement ideas wherever appropriate, including Lean and Agile principles
- Oversee SAP Change Management process including providing approvals, prioritization, governance, and maintaining related Standard Operating Procedure’s
- Understand and enforce adherence to SOX and Audit controls as it pertains to the SAP environment
- Make certain appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place and being followed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of SAP experience in functional, technical, or project management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading teams and/or managing people.
- Expertise in IT processes and project life cycles
- Experience and proven effectiveness in collaboration and working with individuals and teams with diverse backgrounds
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Solid organizational, project management and time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage projects and adapt to changes in priority efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Effective change leadership skills, project communication, stakeholder expectation management
- Ability to translate the business vision into technology deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Detail oriented, and demonstrated ability to achieve goals and objectives with minimal direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, social, dynamic environment and operate under stringent deadlines
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
- This is a W2 only position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.