|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
A Lead SAP BI job in Houston, TX is available through Modis Engineering. No C2C, No Visa sponsorship Local to Houston only. You will need a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline and seven years of experience with SAP BW/4 HANA. Must have worked on multiple implementation projects, enhancements & production support projects and knowledge of integrating unstructured data into HANA. You will work with business & IT team members to perform business blueprinting, architect & design HANA modeling using eclipse within SAP BW/4 HANA. Also, create reports using BI tools (BOBJ, WEBI) & dashboard using Lumira Designer & Discovery.
Lead SAP BI job responsibilities include:
· Work closely with the Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing & Operations, and customer services groups to implement BI solutions
· Perform data modeling using Eclipse. Developing, maintaining & extending info provider like composite providers, advanced DSOs (ADOSs), Open DSO using Eclipse
· Perform complex data modeling using SQL within HANA
· Provide functional support for Master Data governance and Master Data troubleshooting
· Setup and configure ODP or SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) in BW/4HANA and extracted data from ECC
· Extract logistic data (PP, MM, and SD) from ECC system using LO-Cockpit configuration
· Extract financial (GL, AR, AP & Asset data) & Controlling data (CCA, PCA, COPA, COPC)
· Perform performance tuning, improved data loading & reporting performance.
· Write technical specification document such that offshore programmers can complete the development work
· Develop dashboards in Lumira & BI (Webi reports) based on KPIs defined by business users
· Perform data life cycle management using DTO tool to push data into SAP IQ, such that data in HANA meets the licensing requirement
· Perform upgrades based on best practice
· Train users in BI self-services tools & Lumira discovery
· Provide day to day production support, OSS notes, change management (Transport Management) & security objects
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study required.
· Seven to Ten years’ Experience with SAP BW/4 HANA.
· BI Tools (Webi, Query) & dashboards using Lumira designer
· Knowledge of integrating unstructured data into HANA
· Absolute must to have worked on multiple implementation projects, enhancements & production support projects .
· Absolute must to have experience with BW4HANA & SAP IQ
· Hands-on experience in HANA data modeling using Eclipse & BW LSA++ Modeling
· SQL script within HANA to create complex views, which cannot be achieved using Eclipse
· Data provision (ETL) to extract data from ECC
· ABAP within BW for custom enhancement
· BI Tools (Business Objects reporting functionalities such as Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad
· Absolute must to have Lumira designer experience & usage of CSS (Cascading style sheet)
· Performance tuning within dashboards, BI reports
If you are interested in this Lead SAP BI job in Houston, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled