|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
Lead SAP POSITION PROFILE
TITLE: Lead SAP Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Digital Services & IT
FUNCTION: This position ensures smooth functioning of System Integration with 3rd party applications and SAP. It is also responsible for implementation of new SAP projects.
- SAP Project Implementation
- Design and Implement integration with 3rd party applications (Vendors, wholesale Finance and Dealer)
- Monitor and maintain existing integrations; Document Integrations
- Provide subject matter expertise for successful product implementation, enhancements and/or upgrades.
- Support Business partners with SAP changes
- Coordinate with Overseas teams in design, development and integrations strategies.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
REQUIREMENTS: Candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline, SAP Certification preferred and experience in the following elements required:
- Proven track record of delivery and leading SAP ERP solutions across Supply Chain Domain (SAP PP, QM, WM, IBP or APO)
- Having SAP IBP training experience is a plus.
- Conversant with other SAP modules MM, SD, FI/CO and Integrations.
- Strong business process experience with Master data governance MM, SD, PP Master data
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to functional as well as technical requirements.
- Work closely with SAP functional analyst and end users.
- Creation and maintenance of technical specification and unit test plan.
- 5+ years of SAP integration experience.
- Inbound interfaces using BAPI and BDC for massive data upload.
- Conversant with XML, iBolt/PI (middleware), SFTP integrations
- Proficiency in SAP QUERY, LSMW
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment, identify problems root cause and recommend solutions
- Ability to work creatively with strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple, changing priorities and demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment and must possess relentlessly high standards and customer focus.
- Strong detailed analysis and design skills
- Experience in process identification, definition and mapping
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; operate computers; job requires full use of hands and arms and ability to talk, see, and hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.