|Date Posted||September 14, 2019|
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm is looking for a Lead Basis Admin - SAP S4 HANA.
This is a long-term contract position with a reputable client in Charlotte, NC.
- Deep knowledge of SAP Basis: Technical Planning, Installations and Configurations (SAP S/4 HANA, FIORI, SLT, SOLMAN…), Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions
- Lead Basis Administrator
- for SAP NetWeaver platform, SSO configuration, installation of SSL certificates. Familiar with BRTOOLS for Space management.
- Applying Support Package, Kernel patch upgrade, TMS configuration and Transport administration (Transport strategy), Maintaining of Operation Modes and Profile Parameters, Background Job Management.
- Experience in User Management. Identity Management role design for central administration.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery.
- Mastery of the HANA knowledge including High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Write code and scripts to automate day-to-day administration tasks, provisioning of AWS services and to configure services, using tools and languages including Cloudformation, AWS CLI / API, Python, Bash, and PowerShell
- Troubleshoot issues in production and other environments, applying debugging
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please call our Charlotte Office at 704-521-6100.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178