|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Responsible for prioritizing SAP Support Team responsibilities related to providing design, configuration and ad hoc/custom reporting capabilities to the business units. Serves as primary contact with SAP
end users and process owners in a specified business area to understand ongoing process requirements (changes, modifications, improvements) and ensuing overall SAP data integrity for a specified business unit (e.g., Device Management, Customer Care, FICA/Credit & Collection and Billing).
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
1. Develops solutions and/or configuration changes to meet ongoing end user requirements. Implements configuration changes as required and prepares specifications for approved changes for be performed by SAP IT support.
2. Acts as team leader for SAP Support Analysts in the business unit as well as works with other business units whenever applicable. Lead prioritization and planning of SAP Support Team responsibilities in a specific functional area coordinating with other functional areas when applicable.
3. Leads team of SAP functional analysts to coordinate integration points between SAP modules to ensure overall process coordination. Ensures interface data integrity. Work with external Software Factories to prioritize their work to maintain highest priorities for business are being worked on.
4. Work as team leader in projects with the possibility of project management.
5. Work with business partners to determine how to resolve business needs/fixes and prioritize work.
6. Provides timely and accurate solutions to the functional business areas, including unresolved SAP user requests from the service desk.
7. Develops, maintains and updates documentation including Business Process Procedures (BPPs), reference materials, training materials.
8. Changes request/transport review and approval.
9. Provides on-going end user training and end user support as required.
10. Completes Service Pack review and tests for all clients, (OSS support.)
11. Identifies available SAP functionality not currently being utilized.
12. Coordinates the definition, review, testing and approval of SAP security access for a specific user group.
Skills and Requirements
At least 5 years of IT experience, including SAP Support experience.
Detailed, cross module SAP integration knowledge in ISU CR&B (e.g., DM, CC, FICA/Credit & Collection and Billing) is preferred.
Broad knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of the specific business unit is desirable.
Strong knowledge of SAP ISU ECC and/or CRM functionality.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related Management fields, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
Able to work with others to design effective process/system solutions.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel
Excellent communication abilities.
Ability to dig into technical solutions
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]