|Published||September 26, 2018|
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for a SAP Quality Systems Technologist at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI. We are hiring two qualified candidates for this role!
- Do you have minimum 3 years of relevant corporate experience in SAP?
- Do you have experience with SAP Quality Systems, to test SAP issues and functions?
- Comfortable working with and communicating with international team while working independently?
- This long term contract will be Initially to June 2019 minimum, and renewable after that.
- M-F 8am-5pm
- $30.00-$45.00/hr pay rate based on Measurable Experience
The SAP Quality Systems Technologist will assist on the project related to pushing SAP from the Dow Corning system to Dow Chemical.
Day to Day DUTIES:
- Work within Dow’s SAP business quality system
- Create and maintain specifications in SRR (Specification and Recipe Repository) including Management of Change in all supporting quality systems.
- Create and maintain quality data set-up in Quality Module (QM) ECC in SAP which includes inspection plans, Certificate of Analysis (COA) profiles, etc.
- Create manual inspection lots when needed (e.g. Quality Control (QC) makes usage decision before Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) data is available/uploaded).
- Assist in resolving COA failures for Quality Module (QM) system users and escalate as appropriate.
- Check quality functional mailbox for issues with COA generation or other problems.
- Examine data trends and clusters related to specification and COA failures to discover improvement opportunities.
- Work with Material Data Expert (MDE) and support Enterprise Data Management (EDM) on material/product requests.
- Provide expertise and support in quality systems.
- 3-7 years of relevant corporate experience in SAP
- Associates Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology; or equivalent work experience in SAP DATA MANAGEMENT & Quality Systems Control
- We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.