|Published||August 17, 2023|
|Location||Bunker Hill Village, TX|
Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a
Location: < Houston, TX - 77077>
As a(n) you will:
Our direct client is looking to hire a "Jr or Mid Level SAP SD Developer" for a "DIRECT HIRE/PERMANENT HIRE" role at their HQ in Houston, TX
MUST be able to come into the office 4-days per week and work remote 1-day per week
Client offers a 9/80 schedule (OFF work every other Friday)
Client is located near the Energy Corridor
Client will consider a RELOCATION candidate, however, will not pay for relocation expenses or offer sponsorship.
**** Competitive Salary ++ Bonus + GREAT Benefits (A Pension) !!!!!
MUST be able to work with the end-users in providing functional specs (Screen changes)
MUST have ABAP exp
MUST have some exp SAP SD exp
You will be working for a Fortune 500 oil/gas company
And working with a stable team and GREAT/Friendly/kind Boss!!
- Provides business process analysis along with information system support and development services in a team-oriented environment.
- Using business and technical experience, this position provides business process analysis, process design and consulting services along with system support and development services to the Finance & Administration and Supply & Marketing Organizations.
- Business functions support includes: Order Management, Billing, Pricing, Allocations, Production/Supply/Demand Planning, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management. These areas are supported by core and custom SAP and third party applications.
- Additional job responsibilities include configuration, technical development activities and relationship management with third party vendors and internal business customers.
- The analyst works as a functional and technical analyst with SAP ECC 6.0 as the primary technology platform.
- Primary responsibilities of this position will be in the SD modules and supporting custom code using ABAP in the SAP environment. Some exposure to MM and FI modules will be included in related job functions. (not a deal breaker)
- Information Analyst: (Some Wiggle room )
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of technical development and/or business applications support and development experience, of which should include at least 3 years of programming experience.
- SAP ABAP programming and ISOIL experience are preferred. (NOT a deal breaker)
- Knowledge of technical areas including UNIX, SQL Plus, BDC's, RFC calls and FIORI will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Sales Order processing including formula and average pricing and revenue account determination.
- Requires expressed desire and willingness to build both functional and technical knowledge as needed to provide production support to our business units.
- MS Office Suite is required and proficiency in advanced MS EXCEL, Worksoft Certify and 3rd Party Data Providers (DTN, TDS, Petroex, etc.) are preferred.
- College Degree (Bachelors Level).
The ideal candidate will have: <SD modules and supporting custom code using ABAP in the SAP environment>
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Consultant - Staffing
PHONE - 404-445-1938
PAY RANGE AND BENEFITS:
Pay Range*: < $110,000 - 125,000.00 per year>
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
- One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
- ClearlyRated Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
- One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
- Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
American Cybersystems, Inc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.