|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
We believe everyone has a talent. LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best. We want difference makers, innovators and thought leaders. From our humble beginnings as a family-run mail-order business, we have grown to become a national catalog retailer and eCommerce business. For over 50 years, LTD has provided home goods and unique gifts to our customers at tremendous values. We remain a privately held company focused on one premise – exceeding our customers’ expectations! If you are looking for an opportunity to wow our customers and contribute to our growth, we invite you to share our vision and shape your future at LTD.
The “Jr. Analyst, SAP” role within Information Services is responsible for maintaining and supporting the software used to support LTD’s Customer Service, Finance and Marketing operations. This individual has a mix of responsibilities which include business/process analysis, system applications and technical support. This individual will work under the supervision of senior SAP IS team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze and document existing processes and operating procedures.
- Analyze and understand business issues; work with the business and IS to develop technical solutions to these problems.
- Participate in IS/SAP projects; includes completion of specific assigned tasks and reporting to Project Manager
- Follow LTD IS implementation methodology and standards.
- Assist with user acceptance testing with the business.
- Provide production support as necessary.
- Work with non-SAP IS teams and possibly non-SAP systems in order to help support the overall IT/IS Department priorities for any given period.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business (Sales, Finance) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year or less of overall professional experience in IT/IS, especially SAP or similar Enterprise Software applications
- Professional or academic experience implementing low-complexity business software solutions
- Understanding of how enterprise software applications function, including programming and database integration, user interfaces
- Understanding of SAP software functionality including core components of SD, FI and CRM
- Understanding of software development lifecycle/project management/QA methodologies.
- Standard business hours with flexible daily start and end times.
- Infrequent overtime and weekend work as project needs dictate.
- Work Remote w/onsite meetings as needed (temporarily, until things are “normal”) then full time office onsite hours expected in the Tri-State Libertyville, IL location