|Published||August 5, 2023|
|Location||Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ|
Want to drive change with lasting impact? As IT&D Senior Manager - Americas Regional Lead (SAP ERP Lead), you'll have the freedom to take a global organisation through a major transformation program. Your way.
IT&D Senior Manager - Americas Regional Lead (SAP ERP Lead)
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Joining a global business and often working under tight deadlines, we'll depend on you to keep things running like clockwork. The IT&D Finance, ERP & Legal Adoption & Continuous Improvement Organisation has been established with a team of people dedicated to providing support and expertise across Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems within Reckitt. In this role, you'll own all functions operating on Turbo SAP in the Americas. You'll:
- Partner with local business and Regional Product Managers to understand new initiatives within the region
- Partner with the local market to understand any future legal, fiscal and regulatory changes being applied in the market and work with the functional teams to deliver these changes
- Manage and prioritise regional requirements in conjunction with the business
- Work with the business to deliver continuous improvement changes to live commercial, manufacturing and AHQ markets across Turbo SAP system
- Partner with local management to drive business benefits through system adoption and best practice
- Partner with market leads on reviewing business KPIs and process adherence and collaborate on plans to drive efficiencies
- Work with local markets to ensure Super User network is in place and ensure plans for succession planning
- Support transition from project hypercare into BAU support
- Liaise with Service Management Leads and Regional Support Leads on support issues and escalations
- Represent market at reviews with support partners.
You'll succeed because...
...there's nothing you don't know about Change Management within a global organisation and with experience of SAP Training you know how effective successful change and training programmes and improve delivery of a major systems deployment. You've:
- Degree qualified or equivalent business experience
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation with a global scope. FMCG experience desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of business process areas
- Demonstrable ability to engage and manage different level stakeholders and multicultural audience/s through superior communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to deal with and manage conflict
- Demonstrable ability to manage multi-layered project/s with inter-dependencies
- Project Mgmt., 6 Sigma qualifications desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of SAP with ability to translate to business process
- Good understanding of reporting tools (e.g. SAP BI, Celonis etc.) is desirable but not essential.
You'll love it because...
...you'll have the freedom to make a difference. You'll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.