|Published||July 31, 2022|
The IT Sr Product Analyst - SAP C4C is an individual contributor who is responsible for helping with gathering of business requirements to ensure business objectives are met by the new IT solutions and is team member during the design, development and execution of projects. They are capable of envisioning potential value for new IT solutions. While an IT Product Team Specialist has a deep understanding of specific business areas, that expertise is set into a broader context of understanding of the business processes and technical capabilities that may cross functional boundaries. The IT Sr Product Analyst - SAP C4C advocates for their clients and acts as the single point of contact for incident management, new services and resource allocation.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position reports to the IT Product Team Manager and supports other Product Team Analyst/Functional Developers. They are responsible for developing and maintaining a trusted business relationship driving the greatest possible business value from ITS investments.
Specific areas of responsibility and influence include:
- Highly skillful in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in SAP Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop, deploy & Support complex SAP Sales/Service cloud solutions
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills in SAP C4, CPI, ECC and S4 and familiarity with ABAP Development of Proxy's, RFC modules and Idoc related development
- Familiarity with Cloud Platform Integration / SAP BTP Integration
- Experience in design and development of SAP Sales and Service cloud Custom Business Objects, Extensions and C4C BADI's.
- Experience in integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems using ODATA web services including Mash-ups and integration with external systems
- Experience in custom workflow development and data workbench within service cloud
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Identify technical requirements, perform requirements management, lead technical design prototyping, process design, including scenario design and flow mapping, supervise technical consultants in developing code for additional non-standard functionality requirements as well as testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education
- Configuration and functional development experience a must
- 6 - 10 years of overall IT experience with 4 - 5 years of experience with SAP Sales / Service cloud in Technical Leadership roles.
- 6+ years of work experience in roles that had a high level of client or end-user engagement with experience in both support and formal or informal leadership
- Experience in the Petrochemical Industry with strong business acumen, preferred
- Leadership, Communication and Relationship demonstrating outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team leadership with ability to motivate and resolve conflict
- Goal driven, action oriented
- When needed, can say "no" by offering meaningful alternatives
- Understand the drivers of organizational change and interdependencies among all the moving parts
- Value Oriented, understands technology is a tool with overriding goal of business success
- Partners closely with business partners to analyze new projects and readiness for governance decisions and provides transparency of portfolio investments.
- More than an "order taker" they are demand shapers - stimulating, surfacing and shaping business demand.
- Well-grounded in Service Management - represent IT to the business.
This position conducts business in more than 6 countries or in areas/communities that have strong, unique ethnic/cultural traditions. Domestic and international travel of 5 % is anticipated.
Builds effective teams
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2022, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the fifth consecutive year.
We have the potential - and responsibility - to use this scale and reach to make a positive impact across our value chains. That's why we are working to make meaningful progress to address some of the world's most pressing challenges such as reducing plastic waste in the environment, helping to mitigate climate change and contributing to a thriving society for our employees, the communities where we operate and the people who depend on our products. To learn more, click here.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston