|Published||August 15, 2023|
|Location||Winter Park, FL|
Additional Locations: Riverside, CA
Requisition ID: 19417
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles ("RVs") and luxury buses). REV's brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV's brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
The SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) & BODS (Business Objects Data Services) Business Analyst plays a critical role in supporting users and business initiatives using applications such as MDG (Master Data Management), SAP BODS (Business Object Data Services), and SAP Enterprise. This position will add value by understanding the business process and focus on proper configuration and setup of selected tools to assist the business to maximize the tool to improve business performance. This person will be required to understand all the technical components of the setup and how interfaces work between systems. The position will work with end users, vendors, management and may be required to travel to sites to work and train users. This is a remote position, but may be required to travel 30% of time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support SAP MDG/BODS Applications:
- Key REV subject matter expert in SAP MDG/BODS.
- Understand process flows and how to use the tool. Manage support tickets with managed service provider. Train users as required.
- Establish documentation of setup of tool and standard operating procedures so selected support team members can be trained and support could be transferred to other team members.
- Understand and document interfaces between systems. Maintains/Supports new and existing data flows from multiple source systems. Understand process around data cleansing, consolidation and validation.
- Troubleshoots/debugs ETL and SQL query issues and provides solutions.
- Creates ETL solutions using data warehouse design best practices, such as Star-Schema design and Change Data Capture, etc.
- Assists in the design and creation of logical and physical data models for reporting databases.
- Produces data flow diagrams and other documentations and diagrams as needed.
- Acquire knowledge of SAP Enterprise to help further support the business.
.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years' working in SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) - or, one of the leading enterprise ETL tools, such as Informatica PowerCenter, Microsoft SSIS, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Pentaho or Talend - for designing and development ETL solutions.
- SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) proficiency is plus and would include::
- Audit Rules, Built-in Functions, Interactive Debugger
- Transforms, such as Query, Key Generation, Table Comparison, History Preserving and Validation
- Develop ETL logic utilizing various features available in the Data Integrator component, including:
- Expert in SQL and stored procedure for development, debugging and implementing complex transformation
- Needs to be a self-starter and able to lead ETL projects or ETL activities within a project
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software development best practices
- Development experience with two ore more of the following: SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, PERL, SQL Server, Oracle
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills and the capability to lead change.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience implementing projects &/or initiatives across multiple locations and business units or divisions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in complex business and technical environment with related experience.
- Associate's degree in Business, Engineering, and/or Computer Science Degree or related field. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of master data management, SAP MDM, SAP Enterprise and/or other ERP Software packages.
- Technical skills that involve analyzing data and interfaces between systems.
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically and electronically with team members and customers.
- Must be able to hear/understand/speak with team members at all levels within a diverse workforce.
- Must be able to walk/climb to a variety of primary work locations, including the ability to travel by air/auto to remote sites.
- Must be able to work in front of a personal computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift documents/work materials up to 40 pounds in weight.
- Comfortable traveling to business sites and working with teams to complete implementations.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature of this position and should not be considered a comprehensive statement of duties, activities, responsibilities, and requirements. Additional duties, activities, responsibilities, and requirements may be assigned, with or without notice, at any time. This job description is neither an employment contract nor a promise of work for any specific length of time.
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunities for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended, the "CCPA"), if you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. Please click on the link for a description of those rights and how California residents may exercise them.