|Published||July 3, 2023|
IT SAP Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain
Catalent is a global, high-growth, public company, and a leading partner for the pharmaceutical industry in the development and manufacturing of new treatments for patients worldwide. Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our mission: to help people live better, healthier lives. Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance, and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
The IT SAP Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain will be responsible for assessing, planning, and delivering on Commercial and Finance requirements for the current and future SAP environment. The IT SAP Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain is responsible for the SDLC management of business requirements in the ERP Enhancement process managing the programs through delivery by collaborating with IT and business stakeholders.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Location: Morrisville, NC (hybrid)
- Lead SAP/S4 Supply chain and manufacturing business process evaluation, solutioning, and development lifecycle management collaborating with IT development, CSV, IT Quality, business, and IT management
- Develop and manage GXP and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliant documentation for configuration, testing, security, and development documentation of SAP solutions and ensure SOX compliance
- Collaborate and stay aligned with Global Teams on CSV, Infrastructure, and IT Security
- Effectively communicate clear, concise, and accurate statuses of SAP projects to stakeholders
- Collaboration with ERP and IT teams for interface development and ERP adjacent programs
- Ownership and support of SAP Quality issues through Trackwise Quality Management system
- Travel expected, 15% (domestic & international)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of relevant experience required; Master's degree with 4+ years of relevant experience preferred
- 3+ years previous management experience required
- Background or exposure to the life sciences or other regulated industry; Background or exposure to ERP system implementation and/or operation
- Primary Technical: SAP/S4 technical, SAP Security management, Release Development, Problem Management, Supply Chain Operations, IT Validation.
- Secondary Technical: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access and Visio - Project/Program Management Experience
- Other Technical: Life Sciences domain skills, Wide knowledgeable of SOX, FDA cGMP/GLP and related regulations
Why You Should Join Catalent:
- Opportunity to impact and help build a growing early talent organization
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- 19 days of PTO + 8 Paid Holidays
- Competitive medical benefits and 401K
- Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone's safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond- it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for us to investigate with local authorities.
California Job Seekers can find our California Job Applicant Notice HERE.