|Location||BOWLING GREEN, NY|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2021|
Exempt - Computer Professional role
On a high level, the successful resource will be participating in multiple projects within *** (SAP system migrations, upgrades). They will work with the project team to define, design and perform technical implementation activities. They will be required to document his design and implementations. On top of that, they will support some operational activities such as system patching and upgrades to our existing S/4 systems.
• At least 5 years combined experience in SAP environments in S/4 HANA, Fiori, ECC, SAP Solution Manager
• Experience supporting secure communication such as SSL, SAML, SNC between systems
• Experience with Databases such as HANA or Oracle
• Experience SAP applications in AWS or Azure clouds
• Experience with Change Management (CHARM), Focused Build
• Experience with Basis functionality in areas of
o performance monitoring, tuning and systems configurations
o researching, designing and implementation of solutions
o and Planning and executing of SAP Support and upgrade projects.
• Adaptability to rapidly changing working environments and operational situations.
• Experience with managing Service Partners in the delivery of technical solutions in SAP environments
• English : Fluent.
• Experience in BW, SCM/APO, BOBJ, Data Services, SAP Cloud Platforms and SCP; MDG
• Experience in Central Finance, MDG and/or BODS
• Understanding of with integration products such as Magnitude, SAP Cloud Connector, MuleSoft, BizTalk
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.