IT SAP Analyst
|Published||April 16, 2022|
· Familiarity with SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), LE (Logistics Execution), CO Product Costing, and ML (Material Ledger).
· Extremely flexible and open to collaboration and to adopting new ideas to resolve complex business problems.
· Possess the skills to initiate, evaluate, develop, defend, and influence users on adoption of solid, actionable recommendations.
· Ability to lead, manage and participate in multiple division level projects/assignments with typically high degree of complexity and change management components.
· Be an in-house expert for project teams consisting of various cross-functional roles and consultants.
· Provide excellent on-going system and client support.
· Ability to lead, manage, design, structure, and facilitate multiple concurrent workshops and presentations that are effective and valued by the client.
· Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
· Demonstrate success in the ability to lead technology initiatives by projecting a positive attitude and possess the ability to motivate a team.
· Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and technology stakeholders.
· Expert analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to utilize the appropriate management techniques to plan, organize, control and coordinate activities.
· Accountable for the timely resolution of specific issues and problems within a particular area, application, database, technology or system.
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including ability to inform, advise, instruct, persuade, intervening and changing.