|Date Posted||May 31, 2021|
Job Title: SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) Technical Leader
• SCOPE/PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This is a Technical Leader role for the Integration service line. The role requires technical leadership skills, some project management skills, solutions architecture skills, deep knowledge of SAP on-premise/cloud integration technologies and industry implementations. The role will be assisting projects tasked with the integration between various on-premise data stores and SAP HCI using SAP CPI-DS agents.
• ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with internal customers to understand and document current business processes
• Responsible for leading end to end coordination between the source and target systems for requirements, design, build, test and deployment of CPI-DS agents
• First responder for all CPI-DS issues in North American time zones. Resolve the issues or escalate to global support team
• Understand *** standards and industry-standard designs
• Identify technology risks and innovation opportunities when designing practical solutions
• Work with IT customers, internal development teams, and senior management to:
i) Identify infrastructure, integration, and deployment requirements.
ii) Develop approaches to deploy and integrate business platforms and solutions into *** enterprise environments.
iii) Develop requirements, technical direction, system development, improvements, and optimizations.
iv) Assess impact of changes to applications and systems and make recommendations for the appropriate response.
v) Implement and adhere to coding standards and naming conventions.
vi) Follow agile software development procedures and help write and improve software and process documentation.
vii) Provide leadership and mentoring to junior team members.
viii) Be a champion for our solutions internally and externally, through activities such as architecture development, open-source community work and outreach, meet-ups, conferences, and other events.
ix) Proactively make recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
• EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Certifications in SAP CPI technologies preferred
• WORK EXPERIENCE
• 10+ years of experience in integrating business systems.
• 3+ years of experience in SAP CPI
• Prior experience with *** integrations is a plus.
• REQUIRED SKILLS
• Mastery of cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premise integrations using SAP CPI
• Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture
• Ability to support full life cycle implementation and support/rollout/migration projects with analysis to meet business requirements
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate project work, interact with clients, and engage with senior management
• Ability to use code repository and DevOps tools
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Demonstrated track record of on-time delivery within budget
• Ability to lead international teams across multiple initiatives that span various lines of business, geographic borders, time zones, and cultures
• Must be a self-starter, able to work in team environment and motivate others
• DESIRED SKILLS
• Experience with BizTalk, Informatica, Dell Boomi or Mulesoft is a plus
• 20% travel required, international and domestic
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.