|Published||July 17, 2023|
The IT Manager-SAP and Marketing Systems will lead the successful support and enhancement of SAP and Marketing systems. They will work closely with business units to understand their processes, needs and opportunities, lead the technical team in the development and implementation of innovative solutions, ensure the successful support of existing solutions, and ensure compliance with internal controls. This position will also play a key role in the evaluation of S/4 HANA, the development of a migration plan and the implementation of Marathon's SAP roadmap.
- Lead, coach the develop the SAP and Marketing systems support teams
- Collaborate closely with business units to understand their current processes and opportunities
- Ensure the successful implementation of system functionality to meet business needs
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate S/4 Hana and define the SAP roadmap
- Manage scope, resources, schedules, and budgets for multiple projects
- Coordinate resources across teams for successful implementations and issue resolution
- Manage vendor relationships, software renewals, subscriptions, and related agreements
- Remain active with SAP and Allegro user groups
- Stay abreast of SAP and Allegro roadmaps, functionality, and key trends
- Ensure compliance of all IT internal controls for supported systems and provide support for audits
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related
- Demonstrated ability to develop key partnerships, listen to and accept input, provide guidance and expertise, successfully manage expectations, evaluate alternatives, communicate value, build consensus, and deliver results
- 15+ years' experience leading SAP implementations, upgrades, and support
- 7+ years' experience leading teams
- 2+ years' implementing S/4 Hana strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in multiple SAP areas including FICO, Consolidations, Assets, A/P, MM
- Experience with SAP Oil & Gas functionality, including Joint Venture Accounting and Production Revenue Accounting, strongly preferred
- Experience with Oil and Gas Marketing systems preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Houston || TX || United States (US) || SF:LI; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Information Technology || Not Applicable || || 31619 ||