|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
HollyFrontier in Dallas, TX is seeking an IT Manager (SAP Accounting, Tax, and Treasury) that will be responsible for managing the team that supports, enhances, and delivers projects related to HollyFrontier’s SAP systems and SAP ecosystem in support of the Accounting, Tax, and Treasury functions.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Leads the team of system analysts, including annual performance reviews, development plans, and other human capital management responsibilities.
- Manages support and maintenance of current systems within service level agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborates with IT business partners to understand enhancement and project demand, and to create staffing plans accordingly.
- Collaborates with IT Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure on time and successful delivery of IT projects.
- Collaborates with business stakeholders across Accounting, Tax, and Treasury functions to ensure that deliverables meet business requirements and are properly tested prior to implementation in the production environment of applicable systems.
- Oversees SAP configuration and maintenance duties associated within various modules of SAP.
- Understands and ensures department compliance with corporate IT governance practices.
- Directs, instructs and coaches the team in order to achieve project goals by developing project plans and budgets, allocating and balancing work assignments, and reviewing and evaluating staff technical performance.
- Assists staff and others with technical issues and other problems.
- Provides visibility via regular status reporting to incident SLA metrics, staffing plans, and work status.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of annual department operating and project budgets.
A minimum of eight years working knowledge in IT. Five to eight years of work experience with SAP. A minimum of five years of supervisory experience is required. Experience working in the field of accounting or finance disciplines and leading IT finance teams is required.
Oil & Gas / Refining industry experience is preferred.
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS or related fields is required.
- An accounting or finance degree is preferred.
- A Master’s of Information Systems or related discipline Degree is preferred.
- General understanding of corporate IT governance practices and handling of regulatory compliance which may include: State, Federal, and various taxing authorities as well as development, data migration, and integration skills.
- Ability to lead business process improvement initiatives, and implementations in some or all of the following areas: Revenue, sales, contracts, inventory, exchanges, taxes.
- Advanced knowledge of implementing and supporting SAP and other business applications, specifically including: SAP Financials and/or industry best practices relating to revenue and inventory accounting within the refinery and pipeline industries.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
- Advanced reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Treasury and Tax, in addition to accounting, is preferred.
Responsible for managing up to 10 exempt-level professional employees plus contractors.
Office based with up to 10% travel by land and air required. Driver based environment. Subject to all weather and varying road conditions.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.