|Published||August 19, 2023|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world's leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what's next in electronics and the world.
Business Systems Analyst - OTC role is a key position in the Renesas IT organization to support Order to Cash teams for all aspects of SAP and other Sales Business applications. This role leads a team of onshore and offshore SAP Analysts and works closely with the business users to define the scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detailed specifications for the development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions
This position is also a key member of the Order to Cash IT teams for ongoing Business transformation and Greenfield SAP S/4 implementation while also supporting legacy SAP ECC applications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Deep 8 years+ SAP Sales and Distribution hands-on experience
- Deep experience working closely with Sales and Marketing functional teams
- End-to-end SAP implementation experience. SAP S/4 HANA is a plus but not mandatory. Deep experience with integration to CRM business applications such as ModelN and Salesforce.com
- Good experience working with SAP development, Basis, and infrastructure teams
- Deep Semiconductor or electronics manufacturing industry background is required
- Good experience working and leading multicultural onshore and offshore teams
- Good leadership skills, technical skills, functional skills, documentation skills, and effective communication
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- Strong project management skills to meet goals within constraints of time and budget
- Highly self-motivated and outcome-oriented
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
Graduate degree in Business administration, Engineering, Computer science, technology, or related fields.
- $127,800 - $191,700 annualized salary range (Note: Disclosure as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California)
- Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.