|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
IT Business Consultant (SAP and MES)
Annual Base Wage (Commensurate based on skill set and experience)
As the IT Business Consultant you will be responsible for designing and sustaining technology solutions that enable business processes in the area of S&OP Planning, Production Planning, and Transportation Scheduling. Our client is seeking a candidate that will possess strong design, building, implementing, testing and sustaining SAP based applications and services to improve business performance.
What you get to do (in a snap shot):
● Help manage vendor relations supporting enhancements, projects, deployments, documentation maintenance, integration changes, data extractions, application licenses/maintenance/new releases, and in some cases 2nd and 3rd level application support.
● Coordinates by leading and organizing project deliverable estimates for integrated and complex development of application solutions/projects working across IT, the business and with our contract/managed services partners
● Translates business partner requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization
● Performs process mapping
● Solves difficult problems with effective solutions
● Perform SAP and Omega configuration
● Perform IT acceptance testing of configuration changes and development changes in a highly integrated environment following established methodologies and tools for providing regular reporting on results
● Ensure business solutions are designed, built and tested to support customer needs by using consistent methods and standards, project management discipline and supporting toolsets
● Develop relationships with our IT partners and Global Supply Chain business organizations collaborating on priorities and design solutions