|Published||May 10, 2022|
WEC Energy Group is one of the nation’s largest electric generation, distribution and natural gas delivery holding companies. We employ over 7,000 people in our energy companies and service subsidiaries. As a Fortune 500 company, we value and develop our employees who are making a difference in a mission that matters.
WEC Business Services LLC, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a IT Applications Analyst - SAP Business Process Management (BPM) (IT Applications Analyst/Senior IT Applications Analyst) in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location. This position offers flexibility for a hybrid work arrangement (remote/on-site).
The responsibilities of a SAP Process Orchestration (PO) BPM Engineer will include the support and maintenance of WEC Energy Group’s Enterprise Resource Planning Suite to support technology solutions enabling business unit objectives.
- Creates, reads and maintains code.
- Participates and/or leads application design discussions; significant contributor to design and development.
- Applies IT standards and/or industry best practice to software design, coding and testing.
- Extends skills in the programing languages and platforms considered standard in the organization (e.g. SAP BPM, PI/PO, ABAP).
- Develops system integrations using standard tools, languages and processes.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of application architecture, including integrations with other technical components (hardware, databases, interfaces, applications).
- Integrates in-house developed and 3rd party applications with existing applications utilizing appropriate methods.
- Researches new technologies for possible solutions to business problems.
This is a job family posting (IT Applications Analyst/Sr. IT Applications Analyst) where experience will be the determining factor in level filled.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree
- 2+ years experience in SAP Process Orchestration - Business Process
- Strong technical understanding of application development practices and strong analytical skills
- Management (BPM) and Business Rules Management (BRM)
- Expertise in workflow management
- Production support experience with large enterprise applications
- SAPUI5 Fiori and oData experience
- Process Integration (PI) experience
- HANA Cloud Integration experience
- SAP Cloud Platform Workflow experience
- Object oriented programming (C#, VB.NET) experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server