|Published||July 16, 2023|
|Location||Des Plaines, IL|
Our Client is a manufacturing company seeking a IT Application Analyst SAP in the Des Plaines, IL headquarters. The incumbent will assist the Director, IT with coordination of all IT system standards and requirements across the three manufacturing plants and the Des Plaines office.
- Systems Interface (30%)
- Act as liaison with other company departments as it pertains to SAP.
- Act as liaison with other company departments and external Partners for our Webpage and Web Portals.
- Act as liaison between other company departments and external Partners for EDI.
- Manage and monitor the SAP PO/PI/XI EDI solution.
- Facility Support (40%)
- Design and implement interfaces required to integrate other manufacturing processes to SAP.
- Provide analytical support of SAP business systems to assure efficient operation of modules.
- Analyze user request for assistance and determine how to respond with timely and effective solutions to resolve issues.
- Pursue opportunities for continuous improvement in system design and utilization.
- Systems Development (20%)
- Must stay current with technology plan changes for systems software, telephone and security systems.
- Pursue opportunities to electronically transmit business with trading partners by expanding EDI and use of the internet.
- Perform administrative reporting requirements.
- Adhere to IT policies and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned (10%)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or IT.
- Minimum 5 years of wide-ranging experience in an ERP supported business environment including SAP-ECC, SAP BW, and FICO.
- Experience with SAP Modules - SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, HR.
- 3 + years of experience in systems analysis and design, project management, file/data base design and development.
For more information, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]