|Published||July 16, 2023|
|Location||Overland Park, KS|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other cross-functional teams including Finance, IT, and Project managers to conduct business requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, and defining scope and objectives on new implementation or upgrades related to SAP FICO functionalities.
- Lead the design and implementation of end-to-end complex and multi-dimensional FICO business processes in SAP, ensuring alignment with industry best practices, budget plan and compliance with financial regulations.
- Lead system integration testing with developing test scripts and support user acceptance testing to ensure technical solutions are scalable as well as maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs.
- Provide training and support to end users on SAP FICO functionalities, best practices, and business processes.
- Provide expert guidance and support in configuring and customizing SAP CO modules.
- Provide support in configuring and customizing SAP FI modules.
- Perform the evaluation and implementation of the other finance-related solutions in the SAP system.
- Continuous seeking operational improvement opportunities, service efficiency initiatives, and business process improvement to better serve business needs.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology in SAP FICO modules and Financial Planning, as well as industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage IT SAP FICO projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate and articulate effectively, both orally and in writing, to present complex concepts and ideas to IT development teams and business counterparts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively identify and resolves issues.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities in a professional manner, good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to interact with business users and trading partners
- Working in distributed team environments, initiative-taking, and self-directed
- Hand-on Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 FI & CO functionality, 5+ years & 3 full life cycle implementations desired.
- Deep knowledge of SAP CO module components, including Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Profitability Analysis (PA / COPA), Product Costing (PC) including Standard Costing and Overhead Costing, Internal Orders (IO), Order Settlement, Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Budgeting / Forecasting and Consolidation / Reconciliation and CO Master Data.
- Experience in supporting SAP FI module components such as GL Accounting and Closing, AR Postings, Invoice Processing and Payment Processing, AP Postings, Logistics Invoice Verification and Payment Program, Special Purpose Ledger, VIM, Bank reconciliation, FSCM (Collections & Disputes Management and Credit Management), Fixed Asset and FI Master Data.
- Experience with integration points between SAP FICO, SD, and MM modules in ECC 6.0 environment.
- Experience in leading simple or highly complex projects with many team members within IT and the business using various Project Development Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall.
- Experience with end-user support for SAP FICO including preparing User Guides.
- Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development, and knowledge transfer.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Proven leadership skills to guide and mentor junior team members.
- Travel, domestic and international, up to 25%
- Other duties as assigned.
- Speaking / Writing in Spanish and French are desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP Datawarehouse tools BW, Data Sphere (DWC), SAP Analytic Cloud (SAC) and Consolidations is a plus.
- Familiarity with S4/HANA architecture, features & functions, and migration strategies in FICO is highly helpful.
- Experience with S/4HANA Universal Journal, Product Costing, Actual Costing and Margin Analysis is a plus
- Experience in support Ariba vendor Invoice and Procurement process with Ariba CIG.
- Experience on integration with Vertex (Tax Calculation), Paymetric (Credit Card) and SAP Concur
- Experience on Material Ledger and Consolidation tool(s)
- Experience in ABAP, ABAP OOPS, Smart Forms, and SAP Scripts
- Experience on deploying multiple data exchange methods, XML
- Good understanding of various business processes including, but not limited to finance & controlling