Inventory Control Specialist II (Order Management and SAP)
|Published||July 21, 2018|
Position : Inventory Control Specialist II
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration : 11+ months
Location: North Lake Street Neenah WI 54956 United States
Description of role:
- Provide customers with value added inventory management service. Represent in positive and professional manner, as the one face to the customer buyer. Ensure accurate timely delivery of customer orders. Participate in providing cost effective order fulfillment.
- Manage superior customer service and inventories to desired level through in-depth technical knowledge, analyses, and review of systems and daily reports. Recognize and address impact of actions within supply chain to identify and resolve inefficiencies, within the customer team. Demonstrate ability to transfer technical and systems knowledge across similar customers or within the department.
- Follow the process established for successful stock replenishment and order fulfillment, while demonstrating understanding of tools and systems, and sufficient knowledge of Consumer Sales policies and procedures to maintain internal controls. Identify potential improvement opportunities, and work with Process, Systems, Consulting and Support Team to research and implement changes
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups. Ability to communicate precise innovative Logistics and business solutions to customers and team leaders/members.
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
- Ability to assess business views strategically.
- Ability to build strong sustainable business relationships at various levels throughout organization and with key customers.
- Ability to precisely and proficiently conduct strategic business and data analyses and data driven recommendations for improvements and advancements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing customer inventory and order fulfillment
- Proficient in data access tools and PC based applications (Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Prioritization and time management, resource management, active listening, organization, adaptability and interpersonal communication.