|Published||August 1, 2018|
Job Number: 463025
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Analyst will be responsible for the development and administration of HRIS systems and related processes and reporting. Key HRIS responsibilities include managing the business unit HRIS systems, including maintaining an integrated system for HR data management and reporting. In addition, this position serves as a main point of contact for assigned SAP processes (Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, etc.) and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This individual will also function as a key user for all SAP/HR implementations for the Business Unit, including SuccessFactors module implementations - coordinating training, issue resolution and system development to meet local needs and corporate requirements. The HRIS Analyst will play a key role in a Business Unit payroll conversion project, partnering with IT, SAP Support, and multiple payroll teams.
- Assists with project management, development and implementation of any HRIS/payroll system.
- Analyzes work process design and flow and recommends improvements to maximize technological capabilities.
- Partner with International HR Business Partners in the data entry of 300+ global employees.
- Collaborates with HR subject matter experts to recommend and implement process improvements for increases efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains Organizational and reporting structures and associated relationships within SAP HR.
- Creates master data reports within SAP and other internal report tools to pull data on an ad-hoc basis for analysis.
- Develops and prepares reports to meet management requests and needs for human resources related information to various levels/individuals.
- Responsible for the data analysis and identifying data anomalies to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the all HRIS data and personnel records, including data transfer interfaces to downstream systems.
- Proactively uses HRIS to solve business needs/problems while enhancing the understanding and acceptance of system capabilities.
- Supports systems upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Develops user manuals, technical manuals, training guides and other relevant materials that assist in the understanding of procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Works with USA Data Admin team to ensure accurate and timely data entry for employees, including but not limited to: new hires, leave of absence employees, and terminated employees.
- Collaborates with other Business Units to ensure standardization of HRIS practices.
- Works with Benefits and Shared Services team on outbound/inbound data feeds, and resolving issues in a timely manner. Thorough understanding of the HR function; understanding of how systems enhance it.
- Exceptional business communication skills including strong oral and written communications, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Work effectively in a multi-national team environment, interface with all levels of the organization and lead/influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas and technologies quickly.
- Uses good business judgment; effectively plans and accomplishes goals while demonstrating critical thinking.
- Proactive work style; proven self-starter with the ability to achieve results with minimal supervision; strong orientation and track record of making positive improvements.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
Bachelor's degree required. Major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or Human Resources preferred.
3-5 years minimum experience working in SAP HR Module.
Fluent in written and spoken English required.
Exceptional computer skills and proficiency with SAP, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.