|Published||January 17, 2023|
In this role, you will be responsible for building the global GTM strategy and associated sales execution for Rialtes's partnership with SAP. Success will depend on your ability to balance strategic-thinking with methodical execution; build effective and enduring relationships; drive highly cross-functional processes; and blend product and industry expertise with a pragmatic focus on tangible outcomes.
- You serve as part of key leadership team seeking to increasing Sales revenues from SAP ERP transformation to $40m by 2025
- You lead Alliance relationship with SAP with the goal of building a practice fit to drive growth with application across industry and functional practice areas
- You will work alongside leadership to develop and execute the practice and SAP Center of Excellence growth agenda as it pertains to the SAP partnership and Rialtes's commercial objectives and partner ecosystem program agenda
- You have entrepreneurial spirit as you enjoy taking initiative and owning ideas through to execution
- You are the focal point for the Why and How of the SAP Center of Excellence and the SAP Alliance expert within Rialtes, managing business development and go-to-market motions while supporting engagements for client teams as it relates to our SAP Alliance.
- You have market skills & knowledge, deploy diplomacy and leaderships skills while charting new ways of working as an Alliance bringing diverse value exchanges to Rialtes through the relationship
- You maintain a passion for unpacking complex business issues and delivering sustainable outcomes across diverse audiences as well as topics
Initiation and activation of new practice offers :
- You have the ability to build and package new differentiated offers for client teams including Rialtes's ambition to drive client value through our SAP collaboration; to deliver optimization across SAP solutions; to build or reimagine Rialtes solutions leveraging SAPs ERP platform and other capabilities
- Bring a commercial orientation to encourage and enable client teams to seek large transformation programs extending 1+1> 2 value exchange
- To forge and maintain relationships with alliance counterparts to C-level driving focus in the partnership to key priorities
- Help develop, catalog and coordinate IP for the business and best in class practice area management, while collaborating across the business to extend Rialtes's commercial offering
- You have proactively driven the creation and promotion of joint value propositions, messaging frameworks, solution whitepapers, client credentials in conjunction with x-firm teams, and market-facing activities in support of a shared and diverse alliance agenda
Ongoing Management of Existing Alliance :
- You are results driven taking responsibility to report and catalogue business insights (e.g. opportunity pipeline, results, budgets, client wins, brand as well as capability build investments and outcomes), monitoring alliance value proposition and progress on a case-by-case basis, implementing alliance governance, and supporting existing processes as needed
- You have a desire to enhance Rialtes's SAP alliance playbook for repeatable success by systematically evaluating alliance experiences & learnings, capturing, codifying and bringing cross-portfolio learnings and messaging to light.
- Represent the alliance in public forums, events and social media in a complimentary and aspirational manner
Team management and people leadership :
- You have experience managing people and building effective teams bringing consistency across regions in a highly matrixed organization
- You will team and collaborate closely with PA leadership including Knowledge Team & ERP topic leadership
- Over time you will mobilize capacity, contribute to squad deployment arrangements, SAP RACI modeling and deal flow
- Serve as liaison to Rialtes leadership teams in the region and globally as required
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years professional experience with minimum 5 years in SAP Partner alliance management
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Understand the competitive landscape of SAP.
- Strong network within the SAP Alliance team.
- Alliance management experience or equivalent experience working with vendors.
- Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Experience articulating value proposition for alliance products.
- Experience fostering and driving relationships within the relevant business lines of your alliance.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
- Experience translating technical information into business and sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities.
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up.
- Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $109,000 to $159,000.