|Date Posted||November 6, 2019|
Are you interested in being part of a team that configures, operates, and maintains the network and IT infrastructure for the U.S. Air Force 96th Test Wing and 53rd Wing? If so, join the Jacobs team and directly impact the Air Force's ability to put weapons on target in all battlespace media.
The 96th Test Wing is the test and evaluation center for Air Force air-delivered weapons, navigation and guidance systems, Command and Control systems, and Air Force Special Operations Command systems.
The 53rd Wing is the focal point for the combat air forces in electronic warfare and is responsible for operational test and evaluation (OT&E) of advanced equipment and systems.
Both Wings are headquartered at Eglin AFB, FL, adjacent to the white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters of Northwest Florida's Emerald Coast.
We are seeking a well-qualified Contractor Government SAP Security Officer (GSSO), (a.k.a. Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)) at Eglin AFB, FL, to support the 53rd Wing Technical Support Services (53rd WTSS) contract. Contract personnel provide the Air Force specialized security services supporting personnel working in the areas of network operations, security, and test & evaluation.
The contractor GSSO will provide day-to-day security management and oversight for classified activities to include, not limited to:
Conducting initial and annual security training for assigned personnel, annual self-inspections/reviews, and staff assistance visits.
Server as an adviser to unit leadership on personnel matters related to security and/or SAP access.
Developing and maintaining comprehensive security standard operating procedures (SOPs) outlining the security policies/guidance for conducting classified activities within special access program facilities (SAPF)/sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIF).
Identifying, reporting, and documenting security incidents in accordance with DoDM 5205.07 Vol 1-4, the Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and applicable service regulations/instructions for collateral requirements.
Providing overall SAP Security Administration and Management and performing duties outlined in the DODM - Serving as the Primary Focal point within the Government facility.
Perform Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) duties, if appointed.
Reviewing System Security Plans (SSP) and other documents developed pertaining to unit security; administers all SAPNP packages.
Debriefing personnel; maintaining personnel security folders on all individuals. Maintaining all facility/physical security accreditations each assigned SAPF.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certificates to total 5 years with at least 2 years of experience supporting Special Access Programs (SAPs).
- 3-5 years direct / relevant personnel security experience with at least two (2) years relevant / practical experience supporting SAPs.
- Must have active/valid DoD SECRET-to-TOP SECRET clearance with an investigation close date within 5.5 years at the time of application..
- Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph.
- Working knowledge and application experience with the DoDM 5205.07 series, to include hands-on experience with:
- Program security administration
- Visit Request processing
- Program Access Request (PAR) processing
- Personnel Security folder assembly and maintenance
- Conducting indoctrination briefings
- Special access program indoctrination agreements (SAPIA)
- Foreign travel request processing and related records management
- Reporting of security infractions and violations and maintaining applicable related information
- Letter of Compelling Need (LOCN) procedures / processing
- Working knowledge of Air Force computer, personnel security, and facility directives (specifically the JSIG, DCIDs, ICDs, and the DoD 5205.07 volumes).
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) or other relevant SPeD certification is highly desired.
- Experience overseeing / managing SAPF accreditation (i.e. ensuring compliance with processes supporting the development and verification of Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC) requirements) is desired.
Office setting that includes sedentary physical effort. However, may include lifting of weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary. Must be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions. Work site is located at Eglin AFB, Florida.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is a global technology company, delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. We test, operate, sustain, and secure critical infrastructures and weapons systems using unique technology application and agile software development capabilities to improve mission capability and operational readiness. Jacobs' deep experience with advanced technology systems and our wide-ranging program support capabilities work together to make us a premier partner to aerospace and defense clients at locations around the world.