|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of full-spectrum technical, professional and construction services for industrial, commercial and government organizations globally. The company employs over 74,000 people and operates in more than 40 countries around the world.
We are seeking a qualified Government SAP Security Officer (GSSO), at Eglin AFB, FL, to support the 53rd Wing Technical Support Services (53rd WTSS) contract to provide the Air Force specialized security services supporting personnel working in the areas of network, security and test & evaluation. The GSSO will provide day-to-day security management and oversight for classified activities to include, not limited to:
- Conducting initial and annual security training for assigned personnel, annual self-inspections/reviews, staff assistance visits, and act as an advisor to unit leadership on personnel matters related to security and/or SAP access.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive security standard operating procedures (SOPs) outlining the security policies/ guidance for conducting classified activities within special access program facililities (SAPF)/sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIF).
- Identifying, reporting, and documenting security incidents in accordance with DoDM 5205.07 Vol 1-4, the Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and applicable service regulations/ instructions for collateral requirements.
- Providing overall Special Access Program (SAP) Security Administration and Management and performing duties outlined in the DODM. * Serving as the Primary Focal point within the Government facility.
- Perform Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) duties, if appointed.
- Reviewing System Security Plans (SSP) and other documents developed pertaining to unit security; administers all SAPNP nomination packages.
- Debriefing personnel; maintaining personnel security folders on all individuals. Maintaining all facility/physical security accreditations each assigned SAPF.
- Formal training and/or direct experience with SAP and/or SAPF.
- Must have TS/SCI with DCID 6/4 eligibility within 5.5 years at the time of application.
- Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph
- Candidate must have a BS degree in a computer or systems science discipline from an accredited college or university; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training, or certificates to total 4 years.
- Working knowledge and application experience with the DoDM 5205.07 series.
- Familiarity with Knowledge of Air Force computer, personnel security, and facility directives (specifically JSIG and DCID documents).
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Ability to work effectively with strong, diverse personalities
- Demonstrated ability to offer exceptional customer service
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong commitment to team environment
- Capacity to work unsupervised
Office setting that includes sedentary physical effort. However, may include lifting of weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary. Must be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions. Work site is located at Eglin AFB, Florida.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required.
Equipment and Machines
Ability to operate office equipment such as personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to work site is required. Travel to and from customer's locations may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
The Jacobs System Lifecycle Group (SLG) enables the success of Department of Defense (DOD) and other Governmental organizations by providing unmatched systems life-cycle solutions. As a partner to our clients, we focus on innovative and cutting edge solutions that drive value. We take pride in sustaining a strong culture by remaining true to our three Core Values: We are a Relationship-based, Growth is an Imperative, and People Are Our Greatest Asset. Jacobs offers a partnership in which you can grow personally and professionally with the advantages of strong leadership, competitive compensation and rewarding career paths. Come join the team whose work is destined to have a long-range effect on future generations.