|Published||August 4, 2018|
- Works on the design, configuration, testing and support of key business processes
- The SAP SD/MM Lead serves as a subject matter expert for the following areas of responsibility – Expert in Sales & Distribution (SD) capabilities and integration points with other modules, interfaces and bolt-ons. Expert in configuration of SAP SD including master data and pricing, order management and processing, delivery, transportation and invoicing. SAP Materials Management, Direct/Indirect purchasing, Inventory Management, Materials requirement planning (MRP)
- Reviews evolving SAP technologies, assess potential impact, and propose innovative solutions and/or enhancements to existing business processes.
- Provides guidance for design alternatives and communication across functional and technical areas of projects.
- Defines application strategies with IT leadership team and business unit stakeholders.
- Establishes and manages the scope and quality of the areas of responsibility
- Project management in compliance with company project methodology
- Processes design and/or leads across-board, complex, tightly integrated business processes.
- Works with senior IT leadership to establish new and improve existing processes and procedures.
- Leads the development of new SAP functionality and/or business process improvement
- Supports and drives the application architecture in SAP and other technologies and/or influences business process change
- Develop procedures to monitor and report on SAP team’s work and performance by measuring customer satisfaction, preparing progress reports, providing weekly status updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA desired.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of global enterprise and/or consulting experience in SAP SD and MM/LE systems implementation and support of a live environment
- Expertise in design & configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Logistics (LE) capabilities. (Primary) and & Materials Management (MM), MRP (Secondary)
- Understanding of SAP CRM processes is a plus
- Prior experience working on BW projects as a functional consultant an added plus
- Good Understanding of overall technology trends including SAP and non-SAP environments and tools
- Expertise and proven track record in managing and delivering medium to large projects on-time using implementation methodology like ASAP.
P: 630-359-2130 | E: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Corporate Office: Two Westbrook Corporate Center Ste. 300, Westchester, IL 60154
Wisconsin Office: 125 N. Executive Dr. Ste. 101, Brookfield, WI 53005
Our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and robust talent pipeline delivers a diverse range of creative candidates for even the most complex engineering projects both nationally and internationally. As a Best of Staffing® Award winner for both Client and Talent Sterling is ranked in the top 2% of U.S. staffing companies by our employees and clients. We focus on building and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients that allow our talented teams to grow their careers through a variety of assignments that broaden their range of experience and challenge their potential. With over 1000 placements per year in over 24 states throughout the US, Sterling enjoys exclusive relationships with many of our clients and offers a wide range of opportunities on a contract, contract to hire and direct hire basis that may not be available through other avenues. We offer one of the most comprehensive benefit packages in the industry which allows us to attract and retain some of the industry’s top talent.
For more information visit www.sterling-engineering.com
Sterling is dedicated to providing equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religion, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, arrest record, or any other legally protected status under local, state and federal law.