|Published||August 16, 2023|
We currently have a contract opportunity for an EY-SAP Alliance Marketing Consultant.
- Responsible to help integrate Alliance marketing campaigns across relevant EY Brand Marketing and Communications (BMC) teams including industry, service lines, regions and other BMC programs to connect BMC campaigns into SAP and ensure global awareness of marketing programs/campaigns
- Support the creation, socialization, execution, governance, and measurement of joint digital EY-SAP Alliance Go to Market marketing campaigns
- Execute strategic integrated digital marketing campaigns that leverage a variety of marketing channels ( ‘virtual’ events, webcasts, video, PR/media relations, social media, digital properties– ey.com, SAP Alliance sites, and internal EY Alliance sites)
- Work closely with the EY and SAP alliance marketing teams to co-ordinate and execute content creation for global virtual events including managing video production and thought leadership content
- Support the creation of sales enablement assets to support EY and SAP join solutions
- Establishing relationships and close collaboration with colleagues in the Alliances team, across Service Lines, Industries, Areas and Regions
- A proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders
- 5+ years previous marketing experience successfully managing complex projects
- A thorough understanding of digital content development and delivery principles including social media campaigns, website optimization and KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a proficiency in converting complex technical concepts into compelling market messages
- Experienced in B2B marketing, with experience in professional services
The expected pay rate range for this contract assignment is $90 to $102 per hour. Exact pay rate will vary based on skills, experience, and location.