|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
Hydro Extrusion USA LLC
Extruded Solutions is Hydro’s largest and most global business area. Our Business Area supplies aluminum profiles and profile-based solutions in various applications ranging from windows and furniture to cars and cruise ships. Within Extruded Solutions, we have business area staff functions based in Oslo, but we also have four core business units; Extrusion Europe, Extrusion North America, Building Systems and Precision Tubing.
Job Location: Remote
Summary: The Functional Specialist, ERP Operations (SAP S/4 SD/LE) is an active member of the S/4 NA Operation Support Team, with the main objective being to assist in support of the locations running S/4 as their ERP platform and active engagement in the testing/training activities for the sites implementing S/4.
- Assist in monitoring the incoming tickets and emails
- Perform daily tasks in the global ticketing system
- Issue resolution for incidents and problems for live units in S4
- Service and Change Request management
- Design, configure, test and train business solutions in collaboration with Solution Team
- Actively engage in continuous improvement efforts
- Assist in execution of UAT, manage UAT test data, manage training material
- 3-5 Years in compatible role
- Functional or Technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications
- Understanding of technical environment of business applications
- Configuration experience
- Basic debugging skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Solid understanding of business processes related to business applications
- Strong systems literacy with ability to quickly learn new system functionality and become a Super User
- Experience in document control
- Customer oriented through striving to understand business needs and providing support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (heavy focus on excel and Power Point)
- Basic knowledge in project management within iT, preferably with ERP implementations
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to work cohesively as independent team member in a remote work environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English
Education and Work Requirements:
- IT Business Degree or equivalent
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
At Hydro you’re part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Please apply before: 10/16/2020
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing this form.