|Published||April 30, 2022|
Experis - A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one the industry leaders and we are assisting the hiring manager to identify SAP SD Analyst.
Title: Functional SAP SD Analyst II
Location: Houston, TX 77056 - Currently Remote
Duration: Full-time Direct Hire
Experienced Information Systems Sales and Distribution (SD) Sr. Functional Analyst, proficient in SAP and other associated business applications implementation, design, configuration, support and upgrades; responsible for gathering and organizing business requirements, analysing data requirements, performing systems analysis and design activities, and supporting system development, testing, and delivery efforts. This position will be responsible for supporting all phases of the system development life-cycle process for SAP and other associated business application. Applicants must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and prior experience with the delivery of SAP applications. Applicants must have strong project management skills with experience in following project management standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modifies and/or enhances SAP following an established project management methodology.
- Define interface requirements, and work with system vendors on external systems interfacing with SAP.
- Define project scope and objectives.
- Develop detailed work plans, process flows, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Conduct project meetings and provide project tracking and analysis.
- Facilitate and lead analysis and design sessions with functional users and business managers to document procedures and to gather functional requirements.
- Create/review and QA functional designs and specifications for configuration, application security, reports, data conversions, and interfaces.
- Coordinate quality assurance efforts by creating and executing unit, string, integration, and user acceptance test plans.
- Ensure training materials and user skills are current and coordinate necessary user training.
- Coordinate project cutover, go-live, and support.
- Research and resolve SAP level 3 help desk incidents in compliance with the Business Unit and IS Management service level agreements.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, science, engineering or related discipline and/or 7 years equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more years of hands-on SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience working on SAP version ECC 6.0 and Enhancement Pack 8 or higher preferred.
- Experience integrating SAP with other enterprise applications.
- Experience leading multiple major projects is a plus for this candidate.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Possess SAP functional competencies in the Sales and Distribution and Logistics Execution modules.
- Thorough understanding of SAP implementation methodologies and configuration methods.
- Experience with the configuration in the area of Order Management, Logistics Execution, ATP, Pricing and Billing.
- Experience in the design of SAP output forms (Ex: Order Acknowledgment, BOL, Proforma, Invoice, etc).
- Experience working with EDI/IDoc, SAP Scripts and SAP queries.
- Experience with third-party logistics interfaces (TMS, Bourque, EDI 410, EDI 404) and working knowledge with 3rd party vendors is a plus.
- ABAP debugging is a major plus.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity (e.g. tribal knowledge, redundant or unclear activities) and translating it into clear logical designs.
- Ability to work independently, as a member of a team, or as a team lead.
- Strong understanding of application support principles and practices with a focus on customer service.
- Health Insurance.
- And Much more.
If you are interested, kindly apply to this job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at our earliest