|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2021|
Requisition ID # 76904
Job Category : Information Technology
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Information Technology
Information Systems Technology Services is a unified organization comprised of various departments which collaborate effectively in order to deliver high quality technology solutions.
- Work Scope: Provides broad cross-functional and technological expertise. Assignments are broad and complex, have major associated risks with high visibility, and can be sensitive or widely varied requiring expert judgment in applying and adapting techniques. Collaborates and establishes existing Application Development Frameworks and Coding standard. Support governance of development standards and frameworks. Responsible for larger initiatives such as transitioning to new technologies. Full understanding of combined technical, business, and processes areas. Advanced and full knowledge of business requirements; translates complex business language to functional and technical designs. Solid understanding of PG&E Delivery Method and compliance processes and impact to client projects. May recommend and implement process improvements to methodology and compliance processes. Applies significant technical concepts of subject area and procedures and techniques; ability to use and define technical details of assigned work. Serves as key technical resource with areas of specialization.
- Problem Solving: Resolves application development problems of complex scope through cross-functional team participation.
- Internal/External Contact: Regularly represents team and/or manager at client meetings. Collaborates with Project Manager on complex large project timelines, identifying critical path, resource assignments, risks, and dependencies.
- Freedom of Action: Regularly called on to apply creativity or new approaches to technical assignments that may be unique. May lead others on technically complex projects or work. Solid understanding of the impact to all application areas of systems/sub- systems modifications and enhancements; understands impact to business; has broad, over-arching understanding of impact to IT. Leads teams of programmer- analysts
- The incumbent determines methods and procedures on new assignments with accepted technical guidelines and company policies/procedures
- Provides guidance to less experienced programmer and is team lead on cross- functional projects and initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience and/or field of study
- 7 years experience in programming analysis
- Advanced experience in programming language
- Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience in ABAP, ABAP Objects and HR ABAP
- 5 years of SAP NetWeaver Portal development experience including ESS/MSS, Web Dynpro/BSP/SAPUI5 based applications
- Extensive experience and knowledge of SAP HCM modules including PA, OM, LSO, Payroll and Time
- Experience with Workflows, ALE-IDOCS
- Extensive experience with BAPIs, BADIs, RFC’s, Web Services and OData
- Proficient in SAP Cloud technologies like CPI, API Management, SAP Cloud Connector, Open Connectors, SAP API Business Hub
- Leadership experience, leading development teams
- Ability to create complex test beds, creates test scenarios, create regression tests, document and assess software reliability
- Ability to enhance the end-user experience