|February 8, 2024
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an ERP Systems Architect, with experience in SAP, for a direct hire/permanent role. This role can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. and will be responsible for:
- Creating system architecture artifacts in alignment with business and IT objectives.
- Creating architecture documentations to reference to other vendors and global initiatives.
- Researching, designing, and integrating new solutions, determining scope and impact in diverse and complex environments.
- Collaborating with the EA team to validate and certify current and future state architectural models and assess potential impact across all enterprise systems.
- Identifying use cases for technical capabilities, lead and conduct hands-on evaluations and develop value proposition for new products and services.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of next-gen designs, and trends and threats.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with management, peers, product owner and internal stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining up to date and clear documentations of current infrastructure and system process flows.
- Provides strong leadership and direction to team members and mentors other teammates.
- Collaborates with the Product Owners and identifies the enablers and provides acceptance criteria for the technical enablers.
- Develops technical design artifacts
- Participates in PI planning and presents the plan along with the product owner
- Owns and prioritizes the backlog for the Architecture runway team
- Manages dependencies and ensures that the enablers are delivered on time.
- Responsible for overall quality of code delivered by developers and ensures that the code merge process is adhered to
- Greater than 5 years of industry experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical security decisions.
- Greater than 5 years of industry experience with enterprise systems and working across cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Knowledge of ERP Applications (SAP, Workday, etc.) functional modules, integration points and technologies
- 5 years of experience in post-production support and/or full life cycle implementations of the SAP On-premise Payroll, Manufacturing, Union/Non Union environments or Retail sector.
- 5 years of experience within HRIS/Payroll Information Systems team
- Leading integration projects between SAP HCM and other platforms while providing keen attention to data consistency, quality and accuracy.
- Exposure to other modules of SAP HCM including Benefits, Personnel Administration, Time, Compensation, and the integration of HCM modules.
- Experience managing the tax configuration for multiple states across USA including California, Pennsylvania, and Ohio
- Experience with Labor Management and/or Time & Attendance systems
- Has good understanding or has ability to quickly develop good understanding of the systems, especially SAP Commerce, AWS, Akamai, ADO, Adobe campaign, SAP ECC, SAP PO & Mulesoft
- Excellent understanding of Java, spring, angular, JS, containerization, commerce cloud and AWS lambda services and AP frameworks.
This direct hire role can work a hybrid schedule of one day per week in the office in Tennessee with the rest of the time remote OR can work fully remote from anywhere within the U.S. This role will offer a salary range of $110,000- $140,000 with a 15% bonus (total compensation of $126,500-$161,000 per year), a monthly cell phone allowance, and a comprehensive suite of benefits to include 401k, medical , dental, and vision insurance coverage on day one of hire date.