|Published||June 1, 2023|
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141/Remote
Duration: 6 months
ERP Implementation Support (SAP)
- Experience in SAP Security, GRC, and SAP Cloud applications 3 to 5 years required; 5 to 8 desired
• Responsible for managing global SAP Security audit remediation efforts and overseeing the provision of validation and system compliance services for IT solutions supporting GxP-regulated processes within global, local and cross divisional functions, in accordance with Bayer IT guidelines as well as compliance and quality regulations.
• Review of SAP Security Service Objects i.e. GRC, ACDB, Password reset tool, Access Buddy, etc. Establish and actively participate in planned, periodic reviews of the overall effectiveness of SAP systems, which includes taking any necessary corrective and preventive action to ensure system compliance.
• Establish optimal governance structure and monitor adherence to compliance activities.
• Provide technical expertise to ensure the success of complex SAP projects and business critical operations escalations.
• Researches and confirms design around robust security architectures for SAP projects. Researches security standards, security systems and authentication protocols. Responsible for designing security architecture and deploy security solutions to ensure proper control.
• Designing “best SAP Security practices” that accurately and efficiently utilize the SAP functionality.
• Provide guidance and hands on support to governance & compliance groups, to adapt a compliant security process.
• Implement\Update SOD Risks definitions.
• Governing production support for existing security roles.
• Ensuring SAP landscapes are up to date with the latest application security patches.
• Establish future standards and processes in conjunction with other SAP platform groups.
• Update\create SOP’s and documentation for security related processes.
• Oversee activities performed by our Managed Service Provider.
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here . Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website .
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here .