|Location||Florham Park, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Job Req # 611253
Global Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Enterprise Solutions Spec – SAP SD
LOCATION: Florham Park, New Jersey 07932
STATUS: Permanent Role – Full Benefits
SALARY: $100-120K + 10%
DEGREE: Preferred but not required
EXPERIENCE: 6-8 Years Functional SAP Applications experience in Sales and Distribution
RELOCATION: Relocation Assistance Available.
NO H1B OR VISA CANDIDATES
Job Summary Responsible for the functional solution designs, process integration, configuration, and implementation of global applications and tools for the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) area.
- Assume the role of functional lead for implementations of complex and enterprise projects for the SAP SD area working with a team of resources, including system integration partners, to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Ability to handle high complexity change requests related to strategic initiatives, as well as other changes related to site/business driven projects, and the rollout of enhanced capabilities to the sites independently in the SAP SD area
- Ability to effectively communicate functionality to all relevant groups via remote meetings and by chairing symposiums session with all levels of audiences
- Ability to write detailed functional specifications for outputs down to the table structure level, solid understanding of relationship / design on the overall solution and possible new customizing to determine quality specifications to include screens, sub modules and extended functionality to current modules, including any other supporting documentation as necessary.
- Works with functional, technical, and business teams to resolve and reduce identified SD related gaps on projects.
- May perform full configuration of more than one application module. Perform advanced, customized configuration in the SAP SD module
- Full understanding of business process requirements with ability to identify process or system gaps and appropriate resolutions
- Establish and maintain a broad understanding of business/operations requirements for the SD area
- Ability to mentor ESS I and ESS II team members
- Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information across the IT organization and within the department to ensure best practice initiatives are defined and followed
- Be effective and consistent in providing regular updates to appropriate managers
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
- Align solutions within the overall IT strategy
- Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
- Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems in your primary module or functional area.
- Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide functional advice and assistance to programmers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
- Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have advanced configuration knowledge and skills, minimum of multiple modules and applications with hands on experience and strength in the SAP Sales & Distribution area, including shipping.
- Proven experience in large SAP implementations and projects in the Sales & Distribution module
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes, systems and applications across enterprise planning, supply chain and shop floor functions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven ability to work with the customer, management, and technical teams in a “self-starter” role.
- Leadership quality with ability to mentor and manage other team members in project.
- Advanced understanding of business processes through hands on business experience or through an operations role.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum (6-8) years experience in related applications on a small and large scale basis of project with proven implementation track record on multiple complex installations