|Published||July 27, 2023|
$100,000.00 - $140,000.00 Salary/year
The Delivery Manager, SAP Commerce Cloud is responsible for delivering solutions and drive development lifecycles within the SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2) platform. Working as part of the Digital commerce team, the Delivery Manager, SAP Commerce Cloud will collaborate with different stakeholders to design, develop and make continuous improvements to CCv2 to transform customer experience on their digital commerce journey. And perform code reviews and design reviews; analyze, debug, and resolve defects in applications.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Deliver a high-quality solution. Manage deliveries, aligning with client and SAP Service Technical and/or Delivery/Development Manager
- Accountable for overall implementation delivery according to the Software Development Lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Handle all escalations and be part of the steering committee
- Review coding, automated testing, documentation, and configuration changes to build, run, and maintain solutions using modern patterns, technology standards, and best practices.
- Manage a team of Business Solutions Analysts dedicated to providing timely, business-aligned technology solutions that enable and support the business needs of the units with which they are partnered, and partner with the business areas to turn business requirements into technical specifications.
- Supports enterprise technology platforms, such as SAP, SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2)/Hybris and knowledge of Salesforce (nice to have but not required), supporting existing applications and new integrations.
- Create, manage, and maintain on an ongoing basis system procedure workflow document and identify solution enhancements to streamline system usage by end users.
- Participate in the development of appropriate actionable plans, including the definition of a new and/or improvement of existing processes.
- Act as project manager subject matter expert on infrastructure architecture (server migrations, email migrations, Data center migrations).
- Manages stakeholder relationships to establish project expectations and priorities, coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments to the project team, stakeholders, sponsors, Project Approval Committee (PAC).
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a team of technology advisors through all phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture, design, development, implementation, conversion and testing.
- Troubleshoot incidents to identify root causes and solutions, resolve problems, design, and implement configuration changes and monitor performance.
- Identify areas for improvement through an understanding of technical and business requirements.
- Partner with the technical and business team to address tactical and strategic issues.
- Provide out-of-hours support for code deployments
- Support production systems: proactively monitor and improve systems to enable smooth operations; work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner; resolve end user service requests
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Companys purpose, display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related field of study; or four (4) years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2) product (previously known as SAP Hybris) and functionalities for B2B
- Proficient in CCv2 / Hybris E-Commerce suite - Data modeling, Back-office customization, CronJobs, WCMS, Impex import/Export, validations and interceptors.
- Adept in maintaining e-commerce/web platforms based on SAP Commerce Cloud. Knowledge of SAP Spartacus storefront.
- Must be fully versed in implementation enhancement and support of SAP Commerce Cloud CCv2 including front end and backend and integration using oData services.
- Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, concurrency, online diagnoses, deployment, upgrade/migration, internationalization, production support, and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Must have an understanding of healthcare distribution model and business processes preferred.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Agile software development processes and how to take a solution from concept through design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Strong proficiency in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring and e-commerce web applications.
- Must have familiarity with API development and integrations from other platforms using oData services.
- Must have familiarity with headless integration
- Must have extremely strong understanding of core SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2)/Hybris eCommerce modules out-of-the-box functionality (multichannel architecture, data modeling, data exchange/integration, custom extension development)
- Must have at least eight (8) years [twelve (12) for non-degreed candidates] of production experience as SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2)
- Must have at least five (5) years Developer experience and three (3) years Delivery/Development Manager experience
- Must have strong customizing experience in Hybris based e-Commerce Applications & implementation experience with SAP S/4 HANA backend integration.
- Must have hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services-based systems, publishing and consuming web services
- Must have experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow
- Must be experienced with Agile Scrum, strong skills in Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence) and Git
- Must have strong experience in Java/J2EE, tag management/Google analytics, web content management, digital asset management, website monitoring tools, B2B ecommerce processes and web services.
- Must have integration experience using REST/SOAP and oData services
- At least eight (8) years of the production experience as SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2) is preferred.
- Five (5) years Developer experience and three (3) years Delivery/Development Manager experience is preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in the healthcare distribution industry is preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Sound decision-making abilities
- Must be a self-starter, can adapt to the use of new technology, able to multi-task, and able to work independently.
- Must have a keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architecture and frameworks.
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
- programming experience with Eclipse-based tools
- Must be able to develop/customize OCC layer, APIS and SOLR.
- Must be able to work closely with Product Manager, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines
- Develop programs and systems that function as intended
- Must have thorough understanding of system development life cycle, CI/CD, Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Must be able to work with dedicated third-party support and other teams on products and solutions
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 lbs. and occasionally kneels and bends. Must have the ability to travel occasionally. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
FFF Enterprises/ NuFactor is an equal opportunity employer to all and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on the following characteristics: race, color, caste, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic conditions), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, medical leave or other types of protected leave (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or any state protected leaves), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, reproductive health decision-making, and any other characteristic protected by state or federal anti-discrimination law covering employment. These categories are defined according to Government Code section 12920. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.