|Published||July 18, 2018|
Position title: Customer Service Representative IV
Work Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
Location: Roswell GA 30076
Duration : 1.5 months Contract on w2
- This position is responsible for managing customer-focused strategic initiatives supporting the Global Sustainability secondary material sales process.
- This individual is responsible for communications with his/her customers and the management of the customer orders.
- The customers he/she supports demands a relationship with a consideration for flexibility, support, and analytics.
- The incumbent leads customer service analysis and alignment with other business functions such as mill operations, marketing, planning, manufacturing, transportation, and sales.
- This individual operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires independent problem solving, an understanding of the business, and higher level analytics in order to succeed.
- The incumbent is required to effectively manage their systems and processes, support and strengthen their internal and external customer relationships, and prioritize work – all while making cost effective decisions.
- The incumbent is responsible for managing the relationship with his/her customers and ensure that is viewed as a valued and indispensable partner.
- Success in this role requires independent thinking, extensive systems/supply chain knowledge, product knowledge, and strong communication skills, as well as the ability to support our Global Sustainability organization’s waste/recycling strategies and post-consumer waste solutions.