|Published||August 30, 2018|
DescriptionChemical Plant Scheduler and Warehouse Technician (SAP)
Job Summary: Petroleum Service Corporation is seeking individuals to join our team as Chemical Plant Scheduler and Warehouse Technician (SAP) inside an outstanding OSHA free chemical plant operation in Freeport, TX. The Chemical Plant Scheduler and Warehouse Technician will have the opportunity to work alongside the newly acquired automated packaging line units. This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a forklift to transport and store polyethylene filled containers and conduct quality control checks throughout the chemical plant warehouse facility. These career opportunities are full-time (not temporary) positions. Experience is not always required; we pay for on-the-job training. If you’re looking for an opportunity that includes cross-training, career growth and advancement, then consider joining the PSC family!
Work Schedule: 12 hour on shift rotating schedule (days/nights/weekends/holidays)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely and efficiently operates forklift and other warehouse machinery.
- Responsible for the safe loading of product onto different containers/trailers and product securement.
- Perform a quality control role which includes: inspecting drums and other containers for damage and checking paperwork/ labels for accuracy.
- Housekeeping is a key job responsibility.
- Search outbound shipments and sort/schedule via SAP for loading before cutoff dates
- Allocate product for orders and print shipping packets with proper documents (bill of lading, packing list, COA, seals and placards)
- Check drivers in and out via SAP (T/T, export containers & domestic package) in a timely manner with all proper documents (bill of lading, packing list, COA, MSDS, seals, and Placards).
- Communicate via phone and email with CSRs, transportation carriers, Activity
- Schedulers and PSC Loading Supervision to help assure smooth work flow.
- Work with PSC Loading Supervision and provide loading schedule in a timely manner for next day’s shipments
- Work with PSC Warehouse Technicians on shipping inconsistencies ( Damaged labels or products)
- Provide exceptional customer service and communications skills with both internal and external customers