|Published||July 31, 2018|
As a Business Solution Specialist, your subject matter expertise in SAP Personnel Area/Organizational Management (PA/OM) and Roles\Security area will lead the way in how we move critical HR processes forward through a blend of cloud and on premise work. We’ll lean on your vast technical knowledge to support ticket resolution, troubleshoot access and roles, provide interface support, and configure the Enterprise Structure & Personnel Structures (i.e. Company Code setup, Personnel Area, Personnel Subarea, Employee Group & Employee Subgroup creation). Your key projects include a significant HR Transformation Project, followed by a variety of projects across all of our business units (Nestlé USA, Nespresso, Nestlé Purina, Nestlé Skin Health, Nestlé Waters, Gerber, Nestlé Professional) as we further deepen our SAP integration.
Additionally, you’ll initiate Role Design Specifications (RDS) on behalf of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and monitor processes from creation of request to implementation, including testing and documentation. This position will require you to reside or relocate to the Solon, Ohio or Arlington, Virginia areas.
MORE ABOUT THE TEAM
We are Nestlé’s GLOBE Team—a global IS/IT function with operations strategically positioned in the locations of our different Nestlé businesses across the U.S. We follow the sun as a shared service for the entire Nestlé network—and we’re driven by agility to provide the most effective and efficient level of technical service. Together, we are the largest SAP implementation in the world, and with operations in 191 countries, our systems and opportunities are excitingly complex. It is about thinking big. #PassionIT.
Personnel Area/Organization Management (PA/OM)
- Write functional specifications, develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts, analyzes test results, documents process and system problems, and works with the technical team to resolve issues
- Troubleshoot interfaces and resolves any problems or issues, works in collaboration with offshore development team
- Provide on-going production support and resolve tickets within specified SLA
- Provide on-going support with Employee Self-Service transactions (Addresses, Bank Details)
- Collaborate with Security, Shared Services Roles and Reporting Teams for granting roles to new users, making changes for current users, and ensuring that the access is correct
- Perform technical analysis and troubleshoots tickets associated with roles and security issues
- Run Separation of Duties (SOD) reports and works with Shared Services to correct any discrepancies
- Good general technical specification, configuration and general HRS understanding/knowledge for the primary process stream / functional area
- Full life cycle experiences for a major HR solution (from Concept/Selection to Sustain)
- Project Management skills; Co-ordinate all deployment initiatives within the project and ensure relevant issues are communicated, addressed and resolved. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Can define and establish scope of a project, and coach others to do the same
This position will require you to reside or relocate to Solon, Ohio or Arlington, VA.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM):
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- 3 plus years of experience with SAP HR required
- Extensive knowledge/understanding of HR processes, solutions, and integration preferred
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects preferred
- Experience working with SAP SuccessFactors preferred
To our veterans andseparated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruittop talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country,such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills thatwill make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in ourmission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.