|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
As the Sr. Business Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for working at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities for an innovative company. You will collaborate with your peers and customers to formulate and define system scope and objectives and regularly provides guidance and training to junior analysts/programmers.
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. If you are looking for a career with long term growth possibilities, our Sr. Business Solutions Architect position may be the ideal role for you!
Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on user needs, a good understanding of application systems, and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Work closely with both IT professionals and Business users to design and implement the integrated systems solutions to technical and business problems at both tactical and operational levels.
- Responsible for feasibility studies, project charters and/or statement of work, implementation, communication, testing, change management, and training strategies.
- Responsible for researching, debugging, and analyzing problems; will plan and model solutions and present software/systems solutions while collaborating and guiding other Business Solutions Architects.
- Modifies, maintains, and updates complex ERP configuration and program routines.
- Work closely with suppliers and customers to ensure both business and technical requirements are fulfilled in a quality manner and that technical resources are accurately estimated and appropriately utilized.
- Responsible to collaborate with Business Applications team, IT Infrastructure Engineering, Database Administrators, Platform Services team, Basis Administrators, and Service Operations team.
- Educates others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by ERP modules or other application systems.
- May manage projects with large budgets or of extended duration. Responsible for managing project plan, scope, risk, and resources.
- Participates in IT financial management activities including annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking.
- May be responsible for multi-year planning to determine broad direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional sub-area.
- SAP ECC 6.0 systems configuration experience is required in the Production Planning and Control (PP) module, specific to discrete and repetitive manufacturing solutions.
- The discrete manufacturing scenarios supported include Make to Stock (MTS), Make to Order (MTO) and Engineer to Order (ETO).
- Expertise in Make to Order (MTO) scenario with Variant Configuration (VC) is required.
- Experience in integrating and working with MES systems such as High Jump is preferred.
- Experience working with cross-functional modules in SAP including SD, Logistics Execution (LE), FI-CO, Inventory Management (IM) and APO is preferred.
- Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations is desired.
- Functional business knowledge and experience working in the Manufacturing Industry in general and metal fabrication, in particular, is preferred.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing principles and master data management is desired.
- Small to Medium project management experience is required.
- Lead all project phases, from solution selection through to delivery, of processes and technology/tools/systems capabilities & enhancements to solve business problems for the Lennox International family of manufacturing businesses.
- SAP PP (Production and Planning) is required
- SAP VC (Variant configurations) is required
- Project Management experience is preferred- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience in SAP debugging, BADI, BAPI, and User Exist is desirable.
- Experience in SAP interfaces with external systems is required.
- Experience in SAP ALE IDOCS, LSWM, and Query design is desirable.
Other Critical Skills and Qualifications
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience. At this level, post-graduate coursework may be desirable.
- Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both end-users and IT staff, as well as senior business management.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to provide direction to team members.
If you are a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and organization skills, we are looking for you!