|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
Job ID: 321759
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Oldcastle Infrastructure Inc. (OII) is looking for a Materials Management Solution Architect that serves as an internal consultant and works with the SAP implementation team. This individual is responsible for identifying and analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives for SAP application integrated with business process/data and IT infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage to implement the SAP Materials Management module, enhancements and new functionality development and support.
- Work with SMEs and end-users to determine the functional requirements for the system within the SAP Purchase to Pay area.
- Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations.
- Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design and implement system configuration, enhancements, and modifications.
- Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
- Configure the SAP MM system to meet the business requirements.
- Configure MM module in SAP, prepare functional specifications for RICEFW objects, and guide ABAP resources on requirements.
- Design and development of interfaces and conversion programs to/from existing legacy systems.
- Provide general technical support in business systems analysis and conduct SAP training as required.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other systems analysts, business teams, and implementation partner resources.
- Define and develop best practices, solution demonstrations, and functional configurations within
- Co-Ordinate/develop user documentation and user training.
- Support cutover activities, Provide KT and hyper-care support.
- 7+ years of SAP MM experience.
- Minimum of 2 full-lifecycle projects delivering new solutions.
- Good understanding of configuration in MM and Integration points with other modules WM, SD, PP, and FI/CO.
- Good knowledge and project experience in the Procurement process, Inventory process, workflow, and approval process.
- Hands-on experience with Purchasing, Inventory Management and Physical Inventory, Valuation and Account Assignment, Logistics Invoice Verification, Consumption-Based Planning,
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle and system implementation methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior-level executives.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong business relationship management skills.
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent discipline.
- Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA (at least 1 full implementation preferred)
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
- 2~3 years of experience coordinating business teams in SAP PTP implementations.
- SAP Integration with Coupa
- Experience in Hybrid/agile or Scrum methodology
- Manufactured product costing experience.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.