|Published||July 23, 2023|
Job ID: 483566
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Oldcastle Infrastructure Inc. (OII) is looking for an SAP Finance & Controlling solution architect that serves as an internal consultant and works with the SAP implementation team. This individual is responsible for identifying and analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives for SAP application integrated with business process/data and IT infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage SAP Finance & Controlling (FICO) implementation, Experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Work with SMEs and end-users to determine the functional requirements for the system within the SAP Finance & Controlling areas.
- Configure FI & CO modules in SAP to meet business requirements, facilitate design session workshops, prepare system functional specifications including customizations for RICEFW objects, review technical specifications, write test scripts, conduct unit and system integration testing, and become FICO domain subject matter expert that supports the end solution through its lifecycle.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other systems analysts, business teams, and implementation partner resources.
- Help establish the SAP COE by developing best practices, documentation in FICO domain, and establishing benchmarks.
- Support cutover activities, training, and post go live support.
- 7+ years of SAP FICO experience.
- Expertise in SAP FICO with at least 2 full-lifecycle projects delivering new solutions.
- Should have a good understanding of configuration in FICO and Integration points with other modules SD, WM, PP, & MM.
- Hands-on experience with implementing financial chart of accounts, journal entries, financial costing methods, material costs, labor costs, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, project costing, and general accounting functions.
- Experience in Discrete/Repetitive manufacturing.
- Experience in Make to Order, Make to Stock, Engineer to Order environments.
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle and system implementation methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior-level executives.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong business relationship management skills.
- Excellent team-building, mentoring, and leadership abilities.
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent discipline.
- Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA (at least 1 full implementation preferred).
- Experience in the manufacturing industry.
- 2~3 years of experience coordinating business teams in SAP FICO implementations.
- Experience in Hybrid/agile or Scrum methodology.
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/DisabilityIf you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Jun 30, 2023