Business Application Specialist – SAP BI HR
|Published||September 6, 2018|
Experienced SAP analyst with a minimum of 4 + years experience in the implementation, support, and/or configuration of BI, HR, and the Portal. Familiarity with SAP Project systems is a plus. 2 to 3 Full cycle implementations or multiple rollouts is a must.
- Requirements gathering, solution architecture and specification documentation of solutions for issues, enhancements, projects or additional roll-outs.
- Production support of BI, HR, & the Portal for global system and configuration for additional roll-outs and system enhancements. Assume primary responsibility for the successful support of BI, HR, and the Portal in conjunction with reporting solutions and products.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing and hands-on configuration of SAP.
- Effective handling and management of multiple projects implementing new functionality in the US or supporting Global implementations.
- Specification of reports, interfaces and data-uploads, test and implementation
- Steward the use and usefulness of the Portal by partnering with the Business Unit owners and collaborating with Global IT
- Support the development and documentation of business processes and procedures
- Ensure Global standard IS processes are followed.
- Work closely with the other modules to prepare functional development specifications and potential system configuration changes.
- Work closely with end user community to incorporate their system change/enhancement requests and enhance SAP functionality.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering and documentation designs, GAP Analysis, resolve GAPS through configuration
- Carry out unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Conduct training of key users and/or train-the-trainer engagements.
- Work closely with global support team to solve system issues.
- Prepare and organize technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Ability to be a leader, team member, and team player.
- Provide alternatives based on best practices and SAP functionality.
- Create functional specification documents for programmers, review the technical design documents, create unit and integration test plans, and execute testing
- Identify and resolve production support and project-related issues.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Analyze business processes and recommend SAP best practices, including conceptual and detailed designs and/or prototypes.
- Provides functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the BI, HR, and Portal environments/modules of SAP that meet business requirements.
- Potentially support other business areas and/or applications in addition to SAP BI & HR