|Published||September 12, 2018|
Supports the SAP Logistics (Materials management, production planning, quality management, warehouse management) activities related to SAP and other related software systems for the company. Supports all phases of a project life cycle including defining business requirements, analysis, design, development, configuration, continuous improvements, implementation, testing, and deployment of solutions, as well as documentation and end-user training. Acts as second or third level line of support. May act as lead on assigned projects.
- Provide “hands-on” configuration of Logistics modules (Materials management, production planning, quality management, warehouse management) and SAP sub-systems (GTS) as well as interfaces to other applications using SAP logistics data (e.g. business intelligence, GT Nexus, third-party applications).
- Serve as the IT liaison to the Global Logistics business groups and lead teams. Ensure a clear understanding of the overall business requirements; assist with prioritizing requests, confirm requirements and develop or enhance “to be” processes using best practice solutions.
- Interact with IT development, basis and infrastructure teams for activities relating to logistics module configuration, technical setup or business processes.
- Work closely with IT and internal business users in design, support and execution of business process design and implementation.
- Lead assigned projects as directed which may include implementation and enhancements of existing functionalities, including articulating requirements and translating them into high quality and effective solutions. Create appropriate project plan(s) to meet project timelines and within budget. Lead team in testing, validating and documenting solutions.
- Perform reviews of functional specifications and system integration test plans. Confirm integrated processes are tested and approved across applicable functional modules.
- Communicate with colleagues, management and business unit(s) concerning requirements, project status and issues.
- Develop and deliver end-user training.
- Adhere to ITIL Governance guideline for all change management activities with knowledge of SAP “CTS” processes.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.