|Published||August 13, 2023|
Are you interested in joining our team? Chat with our digital assistant to learn more about our company and apply right from your mobile device!
Text ETP to 25000 to get started or apply through this web posting if you prefer.
Energy Transfer, a Fortune 50 organization, recognized by Forbes as one of America's best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America's energy. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more. Come join our award winning 10,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
This position comes with world class compensation, benefits, 401(k) match, profit sharing, and PTO.
Looking for an experienced business analyst to join the Business Systems team. The group supports an everchanging organization with a fast growing SAP footprint and is looking for an energetic yet highly skilled individual that can work in a variety of areas related to SAP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility to deliver support services, and support business initiatives for all aspects of SAP with a strong focus on SAP Finance and Controlling Modules
- Excellent business process analysis and redesign experience; business analytical problem solving skills as well as the ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Gather and facilitate business process discussions, solution design and documentation, testing, and end-user support
- Be a trusted advisor, helping the business make better, informed decisions by presenting relevant SAP solution alternatives for key challenges; evaluate business and system impact of proposed changes
- Confidently and assertively liaison with business users and management
- Partner with multiple business units in an environment of continuous change
- Develop documentation that effectively feeds training and change management activities
- Engage in other assignments as requested by management
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong SAP Finance and controlling module skills are required
- Supports FICO business processes and familiar with ticketing tools ServiceNow/Remedy.
- Act as a bridge between Business and IT
- Familiar with GL, AR/AP, Assets, COPA, Profit/Cost center accounting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must, understanding and writing business requirements documents are core to the position
- Facilitate meetings as well as prepare coordination and communications with business units.
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Works independently and/or with aid of team members to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to lead initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong relationship management skills
- Experience with MS Office tools, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Project
- Must be energetic, polished, customer-service oriented and adaptable to ongoing change
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal onsite office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.