|August 21, 2018
Are you excited about using SAP, HANA and your experience to create and improve processes and tools? Are you passionate about working with your stakeholders to implement future To Be systems?
we are looking for a SAP techno functional supply chain guru who will love to work with diverse teams and is fired up to bring energy to life.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical ERP/ BI SAP/ HANA/ Tableau solutions for National Grid supply chain.
- Provide systems support as a functional expert to ensure that inventory materials are planned, ordered, received, maintained, and controlled in compliance with appropriate Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Safety, Environmental, and other Corporate Standards.
- Perform necessary reporting and data management for inventory materials.
- Work collaboratively with our business partners across the various business functions such as warehouse management, procurement, finance, and Information Services teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps.
- Work with SAP process/applications/technical leads, partner organizations and management to ensure processes are optimized, projects are on time, and critical business requirements are met.
- Provide all aspects of materials management related to process and systems expertise, including business support of inventory systems and technology hardware, ad-hoc and routine reporting, and end user training.
- This position might include owning planning and analysis of assigned material/ business set as needed to support the team. Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead implementation efforts.
- Travel up to 25% might be required.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology or related area and at least 5 years of related experience. Advanced degree or credits is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Purchasing, Inventory Management, MRP, ATP, Production Planning, Reach and RoHS areas and their integration with other platforms and technologies.
- Expert in design, configuration, testing, and debugging of SAP MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS modules. Understanding of the integration points between the SAP MM/PP/PM/QM/APO/EHS modules and their inter-dependencies.
- Experience of multiple end to end SAP implementations for supply chain is preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams composed of internal and external on-site and offshore resources, including staffing and recruiting, financial forecasting and tracking of actual costs throughout projects
- Knowledge of SAP HANA and Tableau solutions including data management and creating reports/ dashboards is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)